Chapter 4

Inhale. Exhale. That's it.... just..... Reeelaaax... I told myself. Everything will be ok.

Yeah, ok, that's what everyone says, stated the little voice in my head. Yeah that's right... I have a little voice in my head got a problem with that? Good, I didn't think so either... Anyway, here I am in front of my high school called, John Reede High School, very reluctant to go in because of what happened yesterday night, knowing that he is there. But, I have to go to school, and early too, unless I want my beloved Mother, to kill me. Ok, here goes nothing. I walk into the school, without looking back, going straight to my locker. I put the correct combination of numbers and letters in the lock, then opened it to get the books and my schedule...

Great, just great. I though as I huff and puff. I have History with him. With that I walk in the class I have to go to.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Wilson. Would you care to explain the reason you're late? Because that is very unusual. " asked Ms. Johnson

"I overslept, Mrs. Johnson..." I replied

"Well... don't let it happen again, young lady. Do you understand?" She questioned

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson."

"You may have a seat."

"Thank You." In said and sat down.

She's such a bitch, the little voice in my head said. She doesn't know just how right she is. As I walked down the aisle to my seat with everone staring at me, I caugt a glimpse of the big bad player, also looking at me. Slightly weirded out, I walk a bit faster, and finally make it to my seat, sighing in relief. As if on cue, Mrs. Johnson started her lesson.

"Now class, in your text books, turn to page.... 127." And that's what everyone does. This school may sound like the other High Schools, but this one is very advanced and strict. But, that still doesn't mean that there's no bad people in it..... Just as she finishes the section she reads, the bell rang and I'm the first one out, yes!  But then I see that son of a bitch, so I scurried down the hall, to my locker, amd I smile when I see my friend, Jessica, I wonder what happened to Anna....

"Hey, Jessica," I say as I give her a hug

"Hey, Lea, how are you?"

"Pretty good, I still have a flat stomach."

"Oh.. ok, so when are you going to tell your Mom, and your Sister?"

"Well, I'm not ready to tell my Mother just yet, but I'm not so sure about my sister, she's cr-"

"Lea!!" I hear that ass call my name. I double-facepalm in irritation, what does he want now, he already took my virginity that I was willing to keep, for someone special.

"What!?" I shout back obviously irritated and a little agitated.

"C'mere I want to talk to you," He seemed serious, so why not.

That's what he wants you to think, you dummy, that litle voice said. Let's just at least try.

"I'll be right back," I told Jessica. I got to him and raised my eyebrows inquisitively.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry, I knew what I was doing but, I did it anyway. I'm so sorry." He said as guilt started the build up in me. I'll tell you one thing he did look sorry and guilty, too. "But I really do like you..."

I like you too. I thought.

"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend, bitch!!" yelled one of his oblivious-played "girlfriends," in my face. Ha! More like fuckfriend.... Now I may be one of those intellegent girls, but I'm no punk, so she had better watch out. Luckily, I kept myself under control, so I just stare her down. She flinches at me but, I don't budge. Instead I stare at her with even more hate and disgust. A look of defeat flashed in her eyes, and she pulled Michael's arm and walked in the opposite direction. What a desperate slut she is. Shaking my head I walk back down to Jessica and tell her about what just happened. We converse more and so on.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Hey, Mom." I said as I got inside my house

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" she asked

" The usual, and nothing more."

"Aw.. Don't worry, as the school year progresses, the years will be more fun and interesting."

"I hope so."

"Trust me, it will."

"Ok..." With that being said, I go upstairs to my bathroom to shower, amd brush my teeth since I'm not all that hungry. I put on my night clothes then went straight to bed. I'm so exhausted from today... Please let tommorrow be less boring...

★★★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★★★

Another chappy. Vote or Comment if you enjoyed!!! See ya!!