Chapter 12

"It's Saturday, Saturday! Let's get down it's Saturday!" I sing as we drive on the highway.

I'm currently headed to the doctor's office for my monthly check up, and to find out the gender of my baby.

"Geez Lea. Are you that excited?" Asked my mother.

"Of course I'm that excited! Why wouldn't I be? I finally get to find out my baby's gender!" I say.

She doesn't answer back she just playfully rolls her eyes amd continues to drive in silence.

"Oooh! Remember what happened over here?" I asked my Mom.

She smiles in amusement and realization.

"Yeah! Your father scared us half to death." Mom says, whilst laughing lightly.

In case your wondering what had happened, my father got a little too tipsy and it was kind of difficult to keep him under control. Then he pulled off a stunt that scared us half to death.

Flashback (2 years ago)

It has been 3 hours since my father told my mother that he'll be home in a matter of minutes. Kind of ironic isn't it? Now we're worried sick. My mother was on the verge of crying, she was that worried.

Then oddly, her face lit up and she smiled.

"I think I have an idea of where your father is and what he is doing. C'mon Lea, lets go before he hurts himself." And with that we rush out of the house, the door already locked.

We then hurry to and in the car. Before I get to buckle my seat belt, we are already speeding out of the driveway and to where ever my mom thinks my dad is.

⏩⏩

"Right there! Look!" I say as we drive passed a bar.

There was my father hobbling like the drunken man he is. And it looks like he's talking to himself. I was told that only people that are cray-cray talk to themselves.

Anywho, my Mom stops the car and we both get out and walk to my Father.

"DANIEL! GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR! NOW!!" Mom screams at Dad, very loudly at that... Well, damn.

"Sure thing sweety!" He says then he giggles and hiccups.

My right eye twitches in irritation. Ugh, unbelieveable!

He finds his way to the front seat since he's "blind" when he's drunk...We also got in the car and sat there for a little while.

*sigh* "I'm sorry you have to see your father like this, Lea." My mother said, in a stressed tone.

"It's ok, Mom. You don't have to apologize, he does." I reassuringly say.

"Hmm... But, he rarely ever drinks so I'm really confused. Something must of happened to him..." Mom said thoughtfully.

Then without any warning she drives off.

⏩⏩

As we were driving on the

highway a song came on and Dad just started dancing to it.

"Dis my jam!" He screams, still dancing.

Then he does something really stupid and terrifying.

He opens the window, while we're driving at almost 100 miles an hour, on the highway and sticks half of his body out of the window just to scream "Woooooo!" Whilst a pole is 100 feet away from ripping his head clean off.

"Daniel!! What the hell are you doing!? Are you trying to kill yourself?!" My mom screams, once again.

Then to make matters worst, he decides to open the damn door, which makes him loose his grip and now he's falling out of the seat.

Everything started to slow down all of a sudden. I finally understood the situation, so I quickly lunged at my dad and pulled him back with all my might, since he's that heavy. And to my complete luck, that pull actually did something and I saved my dad's life. Whew! Thank God for fast reflexes!

Before my dad tried to pull off any other life-endangering stunt, I rolled up the window, closed and locked the door, then I karate chopped the side of his neck, not to hard, and he was out cold.

Thank you Lea, I was thinking of doing the same damn thing, but I'm driving." She says and high-fives me.

End of Flashback

"Ha ha ha! Remember the way he slouched when I knocked him out?" I ask, laughing.

"Yea! It was hard trying not to laugh while I was driving."

After a few minutes of talking and joking, we finally arrive o

at the doctors office and I'm the first one out of the car.

-+-

"Damn this jelly is cold!" I exclaim as the doctor applies it on my stomach.

She then moves the Ultrasound thing around my stomach, while I'm curiously looking at the screen to see if I can see anything.

"Ah. There we are! Look at the torso, and the small feet, and the head!" My doctors says rather excitedly. "There are not genitals. You know what that means!"

"Eeeeeek! It's a girl! I've always wanted a girl!" I squeal.

"Oh my gosh! It's so tiny and cute." My mom squeals... Wow.

"Can I have a picture of my baby? Pwease?" I ask.

"Sure, why not." The doctor asks, laughing at my adorableness.

"Oh! I almost forgot! A very handsome young man came up here earlier, from all the way across town, just to ask me how you were doing." My doctor told me.

It must be Michael. The voice said. And that's exactly who I thought it would be.

"...Thank you for telling me, doctor." I said, very confused.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No not at all, it's just..."

Since when did he start caring about me and the baby? I ask myself.

"It's ok sweetie I understand." She says truthfully. She must've been in the same situation...

"Well, here you go." She hands me the picture. "And be safe, ok? I'll see you next month."

Wait, did she- Oh yeah the gel is already gone. That was fast!

"Ok, see ya!" I said as I get up and walk out with my mother. Then I look at the time.

"It's 7:30 already... Well, shi- I mean gosh, heh heh, sorry."

"Whatever, Lea." Says Mother.

Saturday was pretty boring too. I guess it's because I can't really do anything since I'm pregnant.

Oh well...

◀◁▶▷◁◁▷▶

Hello, my darlings!! It has been a long while since I last updated and I'm truly sorry.

Anywho, I hoped you enjoyed Chapter 12 even though I thought it was boring, and If you did enjoy be sure to vote and/or comment. Tell me what you think.

I wuuuvvvv you guys!!!!! See ya in Chapter 13!!!!