Chapter 11

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

*groan* "Leave me alone." I complained face-first into my pillow. It was still so very early, and I was still so very tired...

I waited and waited for a 'Lea it's me!' But, I heard not a single peep. So I closed my eyes and went right back to sleep. Then...

"Lea."

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I screamed, obviously scared shitless, scrambling out of my bed.

"Lea! Calm down it's just me. I just wan-"

"You bitch!!! You could have given me a heart attack!!!"

"I know but-"

"You knew?! But you did it anyway!!! So you purposefully tried to give a me a heart attack to kill me, and the baby!! You-"

"Lea!! Calm...down. I just wanted to wake you up for school. I didn't mean to scare you." Jessica said in a rush.

"...Oh yeah? Then why do you have an amused expression on your face?" I asked.

"Just hurry up and get ready, we're extra late." She says and rolls her eyes.

I check the clock and see that it's 8:57. Then I sighed a bit overdramatically.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I say while getting up. Wow. As bloated as I am, I'm still able to get up on my own...

"Wha- You didn't hear me knocking on the door?"

"No."

"Whatever, here." She says and throws me my towel. "Now, go and hurry up."

Pfff. Who does she think she is telling me to hurry up. Just for that, I'll stroll my way to the bathroom. But, then I scurried my way because she decided to slap me on the ass.

《¤》            《¤》

We arrive at the school an hour later, and hurry inside since it's raining. Today's Monday so, we have history...again... with him... Jessica has Math though.

"Well. I'll see you at lunch. Bye." I said, and hugged her.

"Ok, bye." Then we walked our separate ways.

I made my way into the classroom. And, I saw some other teacher, sitting on the desk, trying to get the classroom in order, but failing miserably. She had this nasty and bored expression on her face. Well, she's old so what would you expect.

I look around and see paper all over the floor, people standing on the desks and runnnig around, the closet door being banged against, oh my! What's going on in there?

Then I see a whole bunch of girls all up on Micheal, playing with and twirling their weave, 'cause most of them barely have any hair... All I hear is:

"Come to my party tonight."

"I'm here if you need me."

"Call me."

"Let's go out for some dinner."

"Mikey-poo!"

Ha ha ha! Seriously? Mikey-poo? Ugh!

Then I see jack-ass number two, his little fuckfriend, Katelyn. I have this strong urge to just walk up on her, and rip her hair right out her head, but being the merciful, nice person I am, I resist.

"Excuse me, would you please have a seat?" The old lady said to me.

"Of course." I answer back. I saw her roll her eyes, but I pretended not to notice.