Author's Note III

Hello my dears! I hope all is well with you and you are staying safe and vigilant of this monstrous virus we know as COVID-19.

I understand that I have not posted a chapter in quite sometime and I am very sorry for this long delay. Writer's block is definitely a pain along with the demanding nature of being a consumer in a world built on consumerism; everything is go go go all the time. I will try to be better with my time management as I am now a junior in college going into my last semester of this grade.

I just want to put this into perspective really quickly:

I started this fiction piece in middle school. MIDDLE SCHOOL for crying out loud! I have really come a long way and it is all thanks to you all! Thank you so much for continuing to support my story! It is still gaining momentum even as the years have gone by.

In addition, this is my very first book. I have never,  in my two decades of living on this Earth, written a book before. Maybe some fiction stories here and there but that is about it. With that being said, I realize that there are some parts that connect and some parts that are blatantly non-sensical. 

I will say that I will do some edits when this story is done. However, the story stays. I would like to include everyone in my journey as a growing, maturing, unpredictable artist. Not a writer. An artist. A creator-- in my own realm as others are in their respective realms.

Lastly, Chapter 18 is still in the works! It has been like that for over a year or two! (Yikes!)

Expect it from me soon, my loves! And again, infinite thanks to all my supporters! I love you! Please stay safe!