Chapter 10

"You what, now?!" Jessie screams into the phone, making me cringe.

"Well... I kissed him, then he started-"

"Ugh! Please don't go into detail, please!"

"Whatever girl, I remember the last time you got freaky with somebody."

"And when was that?"

"You don't remember 'Mmmmm... Jason... Harder, baby! Harder!... Ooooh!'?" I said.

"Wh-What? What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I said and laughed. Here she is scolding me, when she did the exact same thing.

"Yeah and his chuckling told me that he was soon going to finish what I started." I said.

"Oooh! La la! And your going to spill the beans, got it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said.

Then that's when I heard knocking. I wonder who it is...

"Who's knocking at your door?" Jessie asked

"That's what I'm going to figure out." I sighed. And guess who it turned out to be? Yes, you guessed it right. It's the big bad player... Micheal Livingston! But he's...uh.... shirt...less and uh... Yeah.

"Huh?" I say dumbly. "What are you doing here?"

"You didn't think I was joking... right?" He said while raising one of his eyebrows.

"I really did, though." I said, still puzzled. As much as I want him, I'm in the middle of something. "But, I'm in the middle of something so, goodbye!" I said in a rush.

"But-"

"It's not a conversation. " I said then slammed the door in his face.

Then I realized...

"Jessica, you eavesdropper! What did you hear?"

The only thing I heard was Jessie, laughing her ass and head off and snorting... Yeah, she snorts too.

"You're so fucking mean yet, it's so hilarious! " She said and laughed even harder. Is that even possible, because she is laughing pretty hard, if you ask me. 

I couldn't help but chuckle, she such a whole-hearted person.

That's when I recieved a text from an anonymous person, which reads: I'm gonna fuck you up so bad, you'll wish you were never born!!! Just watch!

Hehehehe. Such a commonly used phrase.

I already have an idea of who this is.

It's that desperate slut. Katelyn.

If she wants to get her ass beat by a 4 1/2 months pregnant girl, then so be it.

Bring it on, bitch. I text back. Tommorow's Monday, so I'll need all the energy I can get to kick her sorry ass.

You better not lose, either!  The voice chanted. Trust and believe me when I say I won't.

<▪>

Hey guys. Happy Valentines Day! Sorry, I didn't update sooner than soon my internet was down... So what do you think of Lea vs. Katelyn? Do you think Lea should fight or no? What should happen if they do? Vote or Comment if you liked the chapter! Thank you so much for your support! Much Love to you guys! See ya in Chapter 11!