Chapter 13

Michael's Pov

"Oh, Mikey-poo.. My "girlfriend" purred, crawling on all fours trying to appear sexy and seductive.

Right now my mind isn't on my wet and ready-to-go-again girl, who by the way sucks in bed... No, instead it's on a very beautiful...gorgeous, innocent, gray-eyed girl known as Lea. Wilson.

I just can't stop thinking about her, and it's starting to overwhelm me... But in a good way... Does that even make any sense? I don't know.

I usually don't care about the feelings of the girls I bang up and just throw away. Like Kleenex is thrown away after someone finishes their buisness... If you know what I mean-

"Baby? BABY? Is there something wrong?" My "girlfriend" asks looking worried.

I don't say anything I just pretend that I wasn't abruptly pulled away from my thoughts... and then snap out of it.

"Sorry, babe I just remembered that I needed to run some errands. Catch you later." I say, a bit too bitterly. Ugh, I called her babe instead of... yeah.

I quickly put my clothes back on and grab my keys from my dresser.

"M'kay. Hey, when will I be seeing you again?"

I shut the door in her face.

*sigh* I might be falling for this girl with even realizing.

Lea's Pov

So he stopped by, huh? A familiar voice says.

"He sure did... At least that's what the doctors said." I told the little voice in my head, aloud. I probably look cray-cray but I don't care.

All I care about is satisfying my craving for... CHOCOLATE!

"I want cho-co-late." I complain.

Then get up! And grab some!  The voice told me.

"I can't! Look at how fat I am!" I pout childishly.

Ugh. It's so hard to get up now.

"Lea! Who are you talking to?" My mother asks, poking her head through my door.

"Uhhh... I don't know. Myself?"

"I don't know either. Are you asking me or telling me?"

"...Why not both?" I say.

*sigh* "What ever happened to my completely sane daughter?" My mother says playfully.

"Hey!" I say and stick my tongue out at her.

"I'm just playin' calm down Lea." She laughs, and begins to walk away.

"Wait!" I shout desperately.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me up?"

"What's the magic word?"

"Mom!"

"Yep. That's me!" She says.

I give her an annoyed look.

"Alright, alright!" She says and finally helps me up.

"Yay! Thanks Mommy!" I say.

"What sixteen year old calls their mother 'Mommy?'" She mocks me.

"Whatever..." I mutter.

And now for what I have been craving for the past 15 minutes:

"CHOCOLAAAAAAAATTTE!!!" I screech, scurrying downstairs, carefully.

We have chocolate ice cream, chocolate bars, chocolate poptarts, chocolate everything!

But I just chose 3 bars of large Hershey chocolate bars. I consume 1 in just a minute, and just when I'm about to open a second one I hear my doorbell being rang.

"Who could that be?" I ask myself.

"I'll get it!" My mother calls, and appears infront of the door.

She opens it and...

*gasp* "Oh my god!!!" She screams and puts her hands over her eyes.

My eyes widen. Oh my god, indeed...

⬅↙⬇↘➡

Whaaaa? What could have happened to make Lea's mom react like that? Who could be the person that showed up on her doorstep?

Find out in the next chapter!

Lol...  I had to get all dramatic about, I just had to!

By the way that's an image of Lea, which I don't own. I just thought it looked really nice!!!!

Srry I took so long to update... I didn't forget about you guys!!!

If you likey the chapter then please vote and/or comment, tell me what your thoughts are!

I loooovvveee you guys!!!!! CYA!!