Chapter 7

"Alright class, settle down and look very closely at how much of the mixed ingredients I put in the pie crust," says Mr. Lee. Here we are watching at how delicately he's pouring in the ingredients. He's making a sample Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie. Doesn't that sound delicious?

"Now that you've all seen a demonstration,  partner up and lets go, move it!" He shouts. I find it utterly unnecessary.

"Hey Lea, wanna par-"

"Jessica! Let's go!" I say cutting Michael off short. Wow! I'm so mean. Hmmm... He really does like me, but I'm kind of suspicious because 2 out of the 4 years I've been here, I've been invisible to him....

"Ok, so we have cream cheese, vanilla and almomd extract, the pumpkin, and everything else." says Jessica. Yep, we're using an actual pumpkin... While we were baking, the 5th pie we made, Jessie decided to do something really stupid, but hilarious.  She grabbed one of the pie's, and being the goddess of a thrower she is, Jessie hurled the pie to Michael's head, at the right time, and quickly turned to me to pretend that we're conversing. Of course, I played along, whilst, trying to hold in my laughter.

"....So I was like, 'Say what?' And she was like 'Yeah, girl!'" says Jessica.

"She should dump him, he's not worth it." I said

" I said the same thing." She replied. I caught a glimpse of his heated face as he made his way over to us. But then, I "accidentally" spilt some cooking oil on the floor making him slip and bust his ass. This time the whole class even his left and right hand men, were laughing. I took the opportunity and also started laughing. Even Mr. Lee started laughing. Great, now he's gonna kill me. To my absolutely great luck, the bell rang so Jessie and I ran to art class.

"Hi, Mrs. Freeman." I say breathlessly

"Hello darlings, why are you breathing so hard?"

"We decided to have a race." I said

"Oh, ok."

Both of us looked at each other, and giggled, then high-fived.

"That was awesome," I say

"What was awesome?" I hear a voice say, which turned out to be Michael's.

"You would make a great comedian." I say avoiding his question. I could have sworn I saw him blush with embarrassment, so I gasp over dramatically, and put my hand over my chest.

"Did the big bad boy, just blush? Oh my god!" I said making blush an even darker red....

Well, now that art is over we can go home now! As I make my way down the hall I see him once again so I jog away without being seen. But, unfortunately, as fast as I am, he caught up to me. Ugh! What did I do to deserve this? Oh, now I remember.

"That was quite a stunt you pulled there." He said. I don't know what to say so I just roll my eyes.

"What do you want, and why are you blocking my way, it's freezing out here, hurry up and-" He cuts me off:

"So would you like to explain to me why you did what you did?" He asked

"I don't have to say shit to you, why are y-, don't you have some bitch to fuck, or something?" I asked. I'm pretty pissed and it's partially my hormones and pregnancy, plus the 20 degree weather. He looked somewhat hurt and shocked that I said that and stood there frozen. So, I took that great opportunity to make a run for it. I looked back, to see him running after me so I push myself to run faster, and see my house. Finally, I get to the door, and unlock, running inside.

"Lea!!! I know your in there!! Open up the fucking door, now!!!" He shouts. I clearly scared shitless, and I really don't think it's good for the baby... The banging stopped, and I let myself slip down the door, my back facing it. I put face in my hands.

What the fuck did you get yourself into. The voice states with a SMH tone of voice.

I don't know, I replied, I don't know...

***************************************************************

You guys are probably thinking that I abandoned this story but, I didn't! I just had writer's block. But I'll keep trying my best to keep this story going! Please vote, or speak your mind about the story so far. Luv you guys! See ya later!