Chapter 5

2 Months Later...

I wake up to the beautiful sound of birds chirping, and the warmth of the golden sunlight, that is shining in my face. I got up from my bed feeling a bit heavier than I was 2 months ago. I've been eating a lot more than usual.... I'm such a fatty.... Anyway, I walk carefully to the window catching a whiff of fresh air. Then, an unknown thing just hit me, making me rush to the bathroom and vomit.

Morning Sickness, I thought. It must be an effect pregnancy, which is the state I'm currently in. Then, I decided that I would tell my Mother today, and my Sister another day, or maybe even tommorrow...

"Honey, are you alright, I heard you throwing-up." stated my Mom, as she appeared im the bathroom with me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it must have been something I ate last night..." I replied. Then, I realized that I didn't eat anything last night. So I quickly finished the sentence and said:

"....At school."

"Oh, ok.." she responded also a little confused. "Well, come downstairs, for breakfast when your ready, ok?"

"Ok." Then she walked out the bathroom, and back downstairs. Then, I get up from my kneeling position, and freshen myself up. I keep wondering how I should tell my mother.

Just tell her. The voice said in a duh tone of voice

Really!? You think it's that easy?! I shot back, mentally. Great, I'm talking to myself.

I never said it was, The voice replied

Whatever. I responded, mentally.

What's wrong with me? I thought as I put my clothes on, and go downstairs. There, set on the table, I see chocolate chip pancakes, biscuits, scrambled eggs, toast, and other good-looking breakfast foods, that made my mouth water.

You did the same thing when you saw Michael shirtless. The voice in my head said.

*Gasp.* Shut the fuck up!!! I screeched, mentally, and blushing madly.

Hehehe. Jus' saying... The voice replied

"Lea? Why are you blushing?" my Mother asked.

"Huh? Oh... No reason! Wow, all this food looks delicious." I quickly said, changing the subject.

"Ok...ok... what ever you say, Lea, what ever you say..." she says whilst, smirking, and turning away.

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What, I didn't do anything." she said with her hands raised. I couldn't help but smile at her "innocence." "Well," she said, "Let's dig in." And we dug in. I went for the chocolate pancakes, and scrambled eggs first. After about, 3 helpings of those same foods and everything else, I'm finished.

"Wow, you must have been very hungry," stated my Mom. And yeah I was pretty hungry. I was going to eat ham but that almost made me throw-up, again. That's probably what made me throw-up earlier.... I went back upstairs, to watch tv, and ended up going to sleep...

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I wake up to realize that it's night time, and it's 8:50 p.m. Ok, now would be a good time to tell her, because at this time she usually sits at the dining table to read the Daily News on her iPad. I walk downstairs, and see that I'm 100% correct. I pull out a chair beside her, and she looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey, sweetie! Did you have a good nap?"

"Yes, I did, thank you." I said and took a deep breath. "Mom, there's something, I have to tell you."

"Ok. What is it?" she asked, a bit worried

"I...I'm... Pregnant." I said and closed my eyes, tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Oh... Lea... don't cry." She said as she embraced me into a warm hug.

"Aren't you supposed to be mad at me?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Lea... I could never be mad at my beloved daughter... I love you too, much to be angry with you."

"But why?"

"Lea, everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes it can be fixed other times, it can't. And sometimes, usually bad things turn out to be the best thing that has happened, in your entire life. The same thing happened to me, and I had your sister then you. It was such a joy hearing my babies cry, and knowing that my husband was beside me; letting me know that we'll get through this together...."

"Mom...I....."

"It's ok Lea, just remind yourself that you have me, your sister, Jessica, Anna, your Father, and most importantly, you."

"Thank you so much Mom, I love you."

"I love you, too. Now go get some rest you have a big day tommorrow." Right, I have school tommorrow, and I'm suprised at how fast Saturday and Sunday passed, so quickly. I go to bed, and one more question crossed my mind:

How am I going to tell the big bad player, Michael Livingston?

◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆

Hoped you enjoyed Chapter 5.