один

Anastasia Volkov

I sat with Damon and Stefan at the Mystic Grill and drank as they spoke.

"Ana?" Damon said snapping me back into reality.

"What?" I asked.

"Were you paying attention? I asked you a very important question." Damon said like it was obvious. I nodded and waited for him to go on.

"Stefan was talking about relationships and I thought how is it in your 900 years, you have never had a boyfriend." Both boys looked at me waiting for my answer. I hated to talk about relationships.

"One boyfriend. Long time ago." I said the  accent still pulling through.

"Yes and how is it in those years you still never learned proper English?" Stefan asked teasing.

"Haha." He always teased me about this.

"But seriously you have never told us anything about this one boyfriend and oath to never love again." Damon said sarcastically I chuckled.

"He died that's all I say, taken long time ago." I said sighing. Thinking about him hurt. It's been 300 hundred years but I still feel his love.

"I'm sorry we brought it up." Stefan said guilty noticing my saddened face.

"Surely you've met others," Damon said trying to cheer me up.

"Oh of course, but not same, you never find soulmate twice." I pause "Surely you know that Damon, Elena is your uh настоящая любовь (true love)" I say.

"You Ana, are probably the most inspirational person ever, but I have to say your lifestyle is boring live a little." Damon said changing the mood. I smirked and finished my drink leaving.

"See you later." I said walking out of the bar. I was on my phone walking down the street when I came across this huge mansion. It wasn't the Lockwoods and it wasn't mine so who the hell were they?

"какого черта" I mutter to myself (what the hell) I decided to investigate. I sped across the lawn to one of the windows. I searched not seeing anything and then checking the upstairs balcony and looked inside. I saw 4 coffins. A horrible thought crossed my mind.

Could it be them? I hoped it wasn't and left to the front door. I had to know. I knocked and a woman opened up. I sighed in relief.

"Can I help you?" She asked she wore a long mans shirt and had messy hair.

"Yes I wanted to welcome to town." I said trying to have a little more English included so she could understand.

"Oh I don't live here, I'll get him." She left and let me in. I looked around it was nice. Then I saw a man emerge from the room and I couldn't believe my eyes. Klaus Mikaelson.
I felt anger and betrayal and sadness and happiness all at the same time. He looked up and saw me his face filled with shock.

"He lives here I just-" she was then on the ground dead. A smile reached his face.

"Anastasia Volkov, it has been a long time." He said reaching for a hug. I decided to be happy he was back instead of mad. I gave him a big hug.

"Glad your back." I said muffled by his chest. I had missed the whole family but my best friend the most.

"Is he.." I started but I stopped I knew I should ask. He'd say no.

"Yes." I looked up happy and surprised. Kol's coffin had been stolen and he was in it. But now Klaus had it.

"Can go see?" I asked excited.

"Not yet love, I'm savoring my sweet sanity before my family come back and I know they won't be too happy with me." He said. I nodded.

"I understand." I said sadly.

"But now that your here we can catch up love," he said grabbing the girls body from the floor. We went out side and into the forest behind his house.

"Where are you staying Anastasia?" Klaus asked. He was the only one besides Kol who used my whole name and I liked it.

"The Salvatore's. Since 1867," I said

"Damon and Stefan, I haven't seen Stefan since  the 1920s, I didn't know you were staying then." I nodded. He started shoveling the ground to bury the girl.

"I was traveling with Damon," I said.

"What about you? Since then?" I asked.

"Oh just making sure my siblings stayed asleep and looking for Kol. I found him and moved here." He said throwing the body in the whole covering it quickly.

"I'm glad you came back." I said.

"Me too love, we can all be a family again."  H threw his arm around my shoulder and nodded and we sped back to the mansion together.