два

Anastasia Volkov

After catching up with Klaus I decided to go back to the house and saw the entire gang in the living room.

"We have party?" I ask. They look up and see me

"No we have a small problem with and original vampire problem by the name of Klaus Mikaelson." Damon said. I nodded and smiled a bit.

"What? what's funny?" He said.

"You act like he's problem, very good friend." I say sitting on the couch. I saw a man I didn't know staring at me. I got up and walked over.

"Hello my names Anastasia Volkov," I said sticking my hand out.

"Alaric Saltzman." He said and then leaned over to Damon.

"What's she saying." He looked at Alaric

"You'll get used to it, you just have to ask her to say it a bit slower and if she forgets some word in between it's not because she's an idiot it's just because she decided never to learn proper English" he said the last part louder hinting to me.

"I'm old not deaf you идиот." (Idiot) I went and grabbed a blood bag and sat down.

"You 900 years old?! So that means you've lived practically seen/lived every major history event since the new world!" Alaric said excitedly. I smiled.

"I share wisdom. He likes my wisdom, not boring." I said to Damon pointing out my knowledge wasn't boring. He always said it got interesting when we met.

"Anyway this Klaus character you know him?" He asked and I nodded.

"Great so we can lead him into the trap and kill him and then with the snap of my fingers we can all go back to our lives disliking each other." He said proudly. I stood up in anger.

"You will not!" I said loudly making him jump.

"Ana-"

"No that man is good, he help me through very dark time, we were best friends." I said.

"I warn all of you, you touch Klaus Mikaelson I will make you all fell indescribable pain." I said and left the house leaving all of them shocked.

"Dude I like your friend." Alaric said to Damon who just shook his head.

I didn't know where else to go so I sat by myself in the bar. The blonde boy wasn't there so just ordered some fries.

"Well love what brings you down?" I looked to see Klaus.

"Petty humans and young vampires." I say.

"Ahh the 'gang' I heard there little plan, just now I thought I'd come make you feel better come." He said taking my hand. I smiled and left.

"Try to use me a against you." I said shaking my head.

"I know but your little speech was quite nice," he said talking about my outburst. He glanced at me and I looked up at him.