8

Anastasia Volkov

I got out of the car and Kol held my hand as we walked into the restaurant. We went up to the front.

"Um two for Mikaelson.." he said not knowing if the man understood him. The man looked at him for a second and down at his paper and smiled.

"Mikaelson? Come." He said and showed us to our table. We sat down and I looked at the scenery.

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful where did you find this place?" I asked him. He laughed.

"The internet, apparently this is a very popular place. A bunch of celebrities come here." He said looking at the menu. I looked at it as well and then a waiter came over.

"Good evening, may I take your order?" He asked. I smiled up at him.

"Yes I'll have the Shashlyik." I said and Kol looked at me funny. Like what the fuck is that.

"I'll have the Stroganoff." He said and I giggled.

"What?" He asked I shook my head.

"Nothing it's just the way you said that." I laughed. He made a face.

"I totally butchered it didn't I." I nodded. We talked about anything and everything. What the lady across the room was wearing, color of the wallpaper, Kol attempting to ice skate and things I did in Russia when I was little.

"Here you are." The waiter said putting our food in front of us. I smiled when I saw it. Kol saw his and looked at it funny.

"What did I just order?" He asked himself.

"Just taste it." I said eating mine. He tried it and smiled.

"This is probably the only good thing in this country." He joked. I rolled my eyes and ate. But then I heard my phone go off. No. no no no. I said to myself. I huffed and read the ID. It was Klaus.

"What is it Klaus I'm kinda busy right now?" I asked harshly.

"Love! Anastasia! Great to here from you-"

"You called me." I interrupted him.

"Yes well anyways, your little Salvatore brothers have managed to steal that doppelgänger and I need your help to get her back and they have Elijah." He said angrily at the end. I froze. Kol gave me a look. Apparently he wasn't eavesdropping.

"Oh ok, um we will be there soon." I said standing up.

"Um Kol we got to go." I said and he looked confused.

"Why?" He asked.

"Stefan and Damon have Elena back and they took Elijah with them now lets go." I said and he stood up quickly. We left and grabbed our things and. Ought the first ticket out of Russia.

Once we got back it was 3 am and I swung the door open.

"Niklaus Mikaelson!" I yelled and he sped downstairs.

"Don't you two look lovely-"

"I was at a really really nice dinner." I interrupted him.

"I'm gone for two days and you managed to lose Elena and your brother! I can't go anywhere!" I added and grabbed Klaus speeding to The Salvatore's.

I opened the door and saw Elijah chained to a chair. Damon was reading and drinking and Stefan was looking at different torture weapons. God knows where Elena is.

I cleared my throat and they turned.

"Oh Ana! You look nice, you too Kol, Klaus... not so much." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I have Elijah back?" I asked. StefAn shook his head.

"No can do Ana, we need him so he won't hurt Elena." Stefan said. I was now agitated. I sped to Stefan and lifted him by his neck.

"You will give him to me or will give the full ok for Klaus to go find Elena and rip her apart." I said to him Damon looked at me scared for his brother.

"Ana, come on we are family, you remember when we were talking on our walk... we talked about the dick wearing the nice suit. Ya I think we had a heart to heart so let's put the hero hair down and talk about this." Damon said and I glared at him.

"I was having a really nice night, you too couldn't wait one day. One fucking day!" I said and threw Stefan into Damon. I ripped off the chains that had been vervained. I didn't care that it was burning my hand. I ripped the tape of Elijah's mouth and he stood up.

"Thank you Ana," he said. Stefan and Damon stood up.

"You know Ana I'm kinda tired of bringing up the 'we are like family' argument. Are you with us or against us because if you aren't with us, then there is no reason for us not to try and protect Elena against you." Damon said walking up to me. I didn't want to give them up. But I didn't want to leave the Mikaelsons.

"I can't choose No matter how many times you too use me, hurt me,  or kill me, or even choose Elena over me, I will always see you two as a part of my family." I said to Damon then over at Stefan.

"That's not an answer." Stefan said. I sighed. I looked at Kol, Elijah, and Klaus. All of them waiting for my answer.

"I choose them then," I said backing up to the Mikaelsons. Damon's face showed hurt but Stefan's stayed emotionless.

"Then leave before we kill you." I turned and sped away. Back to the Mikaelsons. I went to my room and changed into sweats. I went down stairs and turned on the Tv. Eventually the other three appeared.

"Are you alright love?" Klaus asked sitting next to me. I nodded.

"I made my choice, I won't go back on it." I said not looking at him.

"Do you regret it?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I regret having to make a decision, but I don't regret choosing you guys." I said. Kol came and sat on the other side of me. I smiled at him and moved to cuddle with him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.