9

Anastasia Volkov

I woke up in my bed and felt Kol's arms around me. I smiled and turned to see his sleeping face. He looked so cute, he looked at peace. I wanted to stay here forever when I felt my gums hurt. I needed to feed. I quickly moved his arms in a way so he wouldn't wake up and went downstairs I grabbed a blood bag and looked around the house. I looked at the time, 6 am. No wonder everything was quiet. I went back up to my room and put some regular clothes on and left for the Grill it was now 8:30 and they had just opened. Matt was t the bar.

"Ana its early, what can I get you?" He asked. I thought.

"Coffee like the largest one you got." I said. He smiled at nodded. I hummed and looked at the different alcohols on the wall. I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over and saw....Stefan?

(Dun dun duunnnnnn)

I stopped humming and Matt brought out my very large coffee.

"Did you put this in a beer glass?" I asked him. He nodded. I laughed.

"That's awesome." I said and slowly sipped it so I wouldn't spill it.

"Um, Ana I wanted to apologize," Stefan finally spoke up.

"I was waiting for you to say something that was not what I expected." I replied with little emotion.

"I'm sorry for making you choose between us and the Mikaelson's it's just that if don't fight them he'll kill Elena-" I stopped him.

"Has Elena ever done anything to help you?" I asked him. He shook his head no.

"Has she done anything to help Damon?" I asked.

"She makes him happy." He said.

"So did Katherine, but she used the both of you. You know what I think? I think that this girl has caused you both to lose so much in so little time, you lost me, your waging a war between the oldest vampires ever, and your not even living anymore, the most I've seen you do with Elena in your life was start over in a new high school and kidnap Elijah and both of those some how connected to Elena. If I were you, I'd just leave her, make her not your problem, she is her own person and can take care of herself, she doesn't need you or Damon to come to her rescue every time she chips a damn nail." I said venting. He nodded.

"Your right. Your absolutely right. But that doesn't change the fact she's still a big part of Damon's life. Take her away and he will flip his switch, go on a rampage killing everyone just so he won't have to feel pain." He said. I huffed.

"Well what if he fell out of love, woke up and realized he didn't love her. She was just a walking shrine of Katherine." I said my thoughts coming out.

"That won't happen, he really does lover her." Stefan said and then I saw Damon sit next to me.

"Isn't this interesting, talking with the enemy Stefan? Very hypocritical of you." Damon said taking a swig of my coffee in the pint glass. He coughed.

"Is that coffee ?" He asked catching his breath. I nodded.

"You have to make him realize she is going to be the death of both of you." I told Stefan. Damon looked confused.