семь

Anastasia Volkov

I couldn't keep the smile off my face. Just going around the airport nostalgia hit me left and right. The language and culture drew me in. I saw a small cafe.

"Are you hungry darling?" Kol asked me.

"Yes let's go to that small cafe." I said grabbing his hand. His fingers intertwined with mine and we walked into the cafe.

"Доброе утро, как я могу помочь вам?" (Good morning, how may I help you?) A woman asked as we walked in the door.

"Доброе утро, What do you want?" I said to Kol.

"Surprise me." He said kissing my forehead.

"два смузи пожалуйста, и оранжевый лепешку" I said. (Two smoothies and an orange scone)

"Ах вы два сделать очень хорошую пару, подступила промаха" the woman said and I laughed and blushed. (Ah you two make a very good couple, coming right up miss) she turned and started on our order. I turned to Kol who sat there confused.

"So what did you get I lost you after good morning." He said and I chuckled and we sat down at a table.

"I got us smoothies and a scone." I said smiling happily.

"Sounded like a lot more than that." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"One day I will teach you Russian and you can listen to everything I say." I said seeing the lady come over with our order.

"Вот вы, законопроект находится на доме, добро пожаловать обратно в Россию." (Here you are the Bill is on the house and welcome back to Russia) The woman said and I thanked her.

"I don't know Russian seems hard and it's just got to here you speak it." He said eating the scone.

"Hey that's my scone." I said taking a piece of it. We laughed and talked a bit more about the things were going to do. A couple hours later we made it to the hotel and we crashed. It was tiring moving from place to place. But I had hardly gotten sleep that night I was so happy to be back in Russia.

When I woke up I looked at my phone to see it was 10 am. I saw Kol sleeping soundly beside me and I smiled. Best first date/trip ever.

"Kol...wake up.." I said running my hand through his soft brown hair. He made a weird noise and shifted closer to my body. I giggled he was so adorable.

"Kol..." I whispered into his ear. I softly grazed his jaw with my fingers and he shivered. His eyes finally opening.

"Can't we just lay here forever." He said sleepily.

"I wish but, We can go sightseeing and have fun." I said tracing his (well defined) abs.

"Mmm.. darling there are other ways to have fun.." he said seductively. I laughed.

"You wish, now get up we have places to go." I said pushing him away. He groaned and sat up. He went to go shower and I sat looking out the window at the snowy scenery. I put on my jacket and jeans and some cute black boots and waited for Kol.