5

Anastasia Volkov

I woke up the next morning and just laid there. The nights events replayed in my head. I had heard there conversation. Klaus's crush on me the lies he made Kol tell me, Kol using me. I felt crushed. Just when I thought there was a chance we could be together again. I stared at the ceiling and then at the wall.

I tossed and turned for a couple more hours and then looked at the time. It was 10 am. I was hungry. I sighed getting up. I really didn't want to see any of them even Elijah.

I went down stairs and saw only -thank god- Elijah reading.

"Good morning Ana, how did you sleep " he said. Looking up from his book.

"Awful." I said grabbing a blood bag and going back upstairs. I felt a whoosh and suddenly I was on the couch and Elijah was in front of me.

"Ana?" He said.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"You seem upset." He stared at me trying to put together just by looking at me and unfortunately he was very good at it.

"You heard." He said a look of sorrow crossed his face.

"And you knew. You did not tell me a thing. You let me think everything was perfect. But it's not. It never will be with this family." I said angrily. I looked away from him.

"Ana, it was not my place-"

"Not your place?! You tell me everything especially if it has to do with me! But this is the one thing you couldn't." I shouted. He looked down sorrowful.

"I apologize Ana, I didn't mean for it to hurt you." He said sincerely. He unintentionally gave me the face that made me not stay mad long.

"It's ok, you weren't in either Klaus or Kols position. I forgive you for not telling me." I said and he gave me a hug.

"Well look what we have here?" Klaus said making Elijah and I pull apart. I glared at him.

"Klaus don't you have some preparations to make for the night." Elijah said to him.

"That is already taken care of. Now how is the Anastasia?" he said coming next to me. I walked past him.

"Just leaving." I said and sped out the door. I didn't want to be in the same room as him or Kol for that matter. I walked along the sidewalk  into Mystic Grill. I then noticed I was still in a short sleeve shirt and sweatpants. I went up to the bar and saw Matt.

"Ana, it's been awhile." He said giving me my usual.

"It's very nice to see you Matt." I said smiling. I sat there for a while getting refill after refill when I noticed Damon.

"Ana." He said looking at me.

"Yes Damon." I said downing my drink.

"You look awful, what happened you look like you just woke up out of bed. He said. I looked at him. My face full of sadness.

"Not having best time right now." I said.

"Come walk with me." He said and I followed him out of the bar and we walked.

"So what's wrong?" He asked. Damon was the one came to with problems.

"You don't want to hear about it." I said. "Long story."

"Let me hear it I bet I can fix it." He said.

"It's Klaus and Kol. Klaus apparently has a crush on me and told Kol to say horrible things to me so they could escape there father, they left me behind, Kol, the very first time we met he used me like a whore." I chuckled wiping tears. Damon put his arm around me.

"Ana, those two are douches, you should know that by now, I know that, everyone knows it so come back to us," he said.

"I'm sorry we used you for bait." He added. I nodded.

"I know you are. I just needed to vent." I said putting my hair up in a messy bun. We sat down on a park bench and caught up on what was happening currently. We hadn't spoken since I moved out.

"Well isn't this lovely." Kol said appearing in front of us. I avoided eye contact with him.

"Ah well if it isn't the dick, we were just talking about you." Damon said my eyes widened.

"Damon no." I warned him. He frowned but nodded.

"What ever you too are talking about it will have to go on hold I need the darling Anastasia," Kol said. I got up.

"I'll see you around Damon." I said and waved. Kol and I sped back to the mansion.

"Anastasia where were you I was worried sick about you." He said.

"I bet you were." I muttered sitting by Elijah on the couch instead of by Klaus.

"Darling, there you are you ran away this morning." Klaus said.

"Like you care." I looked away from the two.

"I'm Anastasia is that ti-" Kol started.

"I'm dead you idiot! I can't bleed down there anymore! You made sure of that when you turned m." I said calming myself down. He and Klaus glanced at each other. Elijah just looked at me with sympathy.

"Ana? Perhaps you should tell the fools why your angry with them." Elijah said rubbing his eyes.

"Yes. Brilliant idea." Klaus said.

"Fine I'll tell you why. Maybe when you guys have an argument about me you should lower your damn voices." I paused and both of there faces paled. "Klaus you forced Kol to say those awful things to me, And you... you used me, for your own entertainment. Then turned me like I was nothing. I remember now you never cared for me." I said standing up.

"I though we were all a family but apparently the both of you always have to screw it up leaving Elijah and I to clean up the mess but I was to blind to see it until now." I let it all out. I think I cried all the tears I could. The both of them looked guilty and disappointed.

"We did it to protect you from Mikael love," Klaus explained.

"You could have told me the truth." I said.

"You would've wanted to come with us I couldn't let you get hurt." Kol said.

"Yes leave the groupie behind," I said harshly.

"Look Anastasia we both are truly sorry, I didn't mean anything I said then. All I know is that now I love you unconditionally and I always will. I would never give you up." Kol said giving me the puppy face.

"Darling, I can't apologize enough, we are a family no matter how many times we screw it up." Klaus said.

"You two wouldn't know always and forever if it slapped you in the face." I said speeding to my room slamming the door.