12

Anastasia Volkov

I made my way back to the mansion. I was nervous. I don't know why I was but I was. Kol's words echoed in my head. Saying he loves me and will forever. I know I will.

I opened the door and all the lights were off. Probably because it's 2:30 am. I grab a blood. Age and make my way upstairs. I opened my door and saw Kol sprawled out on my bed. I sighed. His face looked at peace. I left and closed the door and went to his room and payed down on his bed. Finally falling asleep.

Then I woke up. I heard chatting downstairs and got out of bed and went to the living room. Elijah was on the phone and Kol and Klaus were in the kitchen doing god knows what. Elijah mouthed a good morning.

"Morning." I said and rubbed my eyes. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes. I felt a tab on my  leg. It was Klaus. I lifted my legs and he sat down I put them back over. I felt a blood bag be dropped on my stomach. I looked up and saw Kol he gave me a half smile and I returned it. He sat next to Elijah who looked pissed.

"You will do as I say or the next time I see you heads will roll." He said and hung up the phone.

"Trouble brother?" Klaus said.

"Your... hybrids are quite useless." He said. Klaus laughed.

"So darling guess what." Klaus said to me.

"What?" I asked.

"You can kill Elena now. I'm finished with her." He said. Kol chuckled.

"I don't think Anastasia is in the mood for killing." Kol said. I sat up.

"What? I'm down, I'm cool, I'll kill anything." I said the brothers laughed.

"Look at her." Klaus laughed. I glared.

"Fine then. I'll just kill her." I said and walked out of the room and into the den were she was. She was sleeping. I grabbed a stake and touched her stomach with it. She instantly woke up.

"Are going to kill me now?" She asked sleepily.

"Yes.." I said and she looked into my eyes.

"Tell them in sorry. For everything. Tell them I do love them. I'm sorry Ana I..." tears fell from her face.

"Don't cry. I forgive you.." she looked surprised.

"Really?"

"Yes, after this you are forgiven." I said and stabbed her stomach. She gasped and cried. I grabbed another stake and shuck her in the back. She yelled out in pain and the brothers had sped into the room.

"I thought you would be done by now." Elijah said. I shrugged. I poured some vervain on her and in her wounds. Her screams were loud. Then I plunged my hand in her chest. I felt her heart beat. I twisted it and she screamed. I then slowly started to pull it out of her and then out of her chest. She turned grey and veiny

"That was... brutal." Kol said. I turned around.

"Now you three can clean her up while I go have a social life." I said and dropped the heart in front of Klaus. I got changed and sped to the  grill. Damon and Stefan were already there and I sat next to them.

"Hello boys." I said and ordered a soda.

"Ana hello we were jut talking about you." Stefan said. I looked at them weird.

"That's not creepy at all." I said and smiled.

"No we were thinking of leaving Mystic Falls." Damon said. I was shocked.

"What why?" I asked.

"Well we were here for Elena and you. Elena's not in our lives anymore and Damon wants to travel" Stefan said.

"Oh well you boys should go. Send me postcard from everywhere." I smiled.

"Oh you should know Elena is dead." I added and both of them chocked on there drinks.

"What what's the matter." I asked confused.

"I just didn't expect her to be gone so.. so soon. " Damon said. I smiled.

"She told me to tell you she sorry and she really loved you two." I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for the message Damon and I are gonna go pack. Oh by the way. We are leaving you the boarding house." Stefan said and I gasped.

"No way!" I squealed. I hugged them both and they left. I smiled at Matt.

"So you gonna stay at the mansion or go to the boarding house." Matt asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I'll have to see what those three have to say." I said and Kol sat down next to me.

"Hello darling." He said.

"Hello Kol." I said.

"How are you?" He asked and I looked at him funny.

"You saw me this morning." I said and he shrugged.

"I want to know how you are everyday so that you know I love you." He said and I sighed drinking my sofa. Matt looked at me funny.

"Yes you've said that many times Kol." I said and looked at him.

"Anastasia please. I can't sleep..."

"You slept perfectly fine in my bed yesterday." I said.

"Just listen. I need you I know you don't want to be with a screw up but-" I cut him off.

"You are not a screw up. Your just ruining every chance we have together." I said. He sighed.

"Fine if you won't accept my love then I guess I'll just have to do something you'll probably hate."  He said and I looked at Matt confused. He shrugged. Kol stood up on a table.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen. I have come here to propose to the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I love her so much. I want to be with her forever." He said and the audience award. I dropped my jaw.

"What the fuck." I said lowly. Kol came over to me and got on one knee.

"This is not how you solve a problem Kol" I said and he smirked.

"Anastasia.. will you marry me?" He asked. Everyone stared at me. How was I supposed to say no. I looked at Kol. What do I have to lose besides my sanity.

"Yes..." I said and he smiled. He kissed me lovingly and everyone clapped.

"I love you Anastasia." He said.

"I love you too