General Introduction

Hi and Welcome to another Harry Styles story! Let's face it, I just can't stop writing about that adorable green-eyed, curly-haired, dimple-faced masterpiece

"The Stacks" is alternate universe, meaning Harry's not in the band. He's British, tattooed, handsome (at least later on in the story), but he's just slightly older than in real life, around 25. I may not stick to every detail of the real Harry, so please allow me that freedom as a writer. :)

I really love reading all of your comments! I would just like to ask that you refrain from using profanity that uses God's or Jesus' name. Such comments will be immediately deleted. 

There may be swearing in the story, and there will be some sexual situations, but nothing too graphic.

Also, I do NOT usually switch points of view when I'm writing a first-person story. In my mind, to do so takes away from some of the mystery and it makes the main character seem more realistic. How many people actually have the luxury of looking inside another person's head? So, the story will be primarily Regan's POV. I will only switch to Harry's POV if it's absolutely necessary for you to understand what's going on in his mind.

By the way, the story takes place in Detroit, which is in Wayne County. Woodward County Library is fictitious and there is no Woodward County in Michigan. Woodward Avenue is one of the five major arteries through the city. Just want you to know that, as a Michigander, I know my facts! ;)

With that said, I hope you enjoy the story!