Chapter 16.5 Extended Scene

Song: "Angel" By Aerosmith

* * * * *

Hello, if you're wondering why there's a new chapter, it's because I've decided to include some mature (mild, not "smut") material in my books, but I will include "extended scene" chapters for this purpose, rather than writing mature situations into the body of the main chapters. That way if you're uncomfortable with reading bedroom scenes or if you're too young, then you can skip the chapter and not miss out on the main story in any way. Love you!

* * * * *

I looked down as Harry's nimble fingers popped the buttons through the holes with precision; before I knew it, I was standing in front of him, still in my living room, with only my bra to cover my top half. He reclaimed my mouth in a kiss as he explored the parts of me he'd never seen before. 

My breathing became labored the more he moved his hands over me. It was almost too much, so I grasped both of his hands, bringing them together in front of us for a moment. Then I looked at him with utmost sincerity and walked to my bedroom, leading him behind me. Once inside, he took firm control, pressing me against the wall and ravishing me with his mouth and hands and hips. 

I became overwhelmed with the feelings, both physical and emotional, that were coming from every angle. I frantically groped at Harry's shirt, lifting it ungracefully over his head and tossing it aside. I stopped short for just a moment, eying the tattoos on his collarbones, chest, and hips, which I'd never seen before. "A butterfly?" I asked, although the design was clear.

"A moth, actually," he replied, his hands holding my arms firmly while I regarded the ink. I had so many questions but they would have to wait. I dove back in to free him from his jeans while he sponged wet kisses along my neck. His soft puffs of breath hit my ear, communicating his growing anticipation, which in turn made me more aggressive in trying to remove his clothing. 

"Slow down," he murmured in my ear, huffing out a small laugh. "Let me help. He pushed his thumbs into the waistband of his jeans, joining them with mine, and shoved them down over his thighs and I let go as he tugged them off completely. 

I had never felt this level of want or need. Right now, all I wanted was Harry, to be as close to him as humanly possibly. I unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the ground. I pulled my tights down over my hips, then sat down on the bed so Harry could finish removing them. After that, he crawled onto the bed over me while I scooted back towards the pillows by the headboard. 

Oh my god, this was really happening. I was nervous but at the same time, I trusted Harry more than I'd ever trusted anyone. And I knew he needed this. He needed physical love as well as emotional support. Even though I hadn't experienced it yet, I knew that this bond could be profoundly healing. When the last of our clothing was gone, he laid against me, kissing me softly, carefully moving his fingers over me, preparing me for himself.

To quell the small bit of anxiety in my body and mind, I gave him every bit of my focus, moving my hands over his hot skin, his smooth muscles, his expansive back. I conveniently avoided any lower contact since, well, this was all quite new to me and he didn't seem to care in the least.

Finally, he pulled from our kisses and looked at me, and as he did, he pushed forward and we were joined together. His movement was slow and steady. It hurt more than I expected but it wasn't unbearable. Still, a guttural cry of pain left my throat when he pushed solidly to the end. He paused momentarily to ask, "Are you all right?"

"I'm perfect, Harry," I whispered back, trying to keep my voice even. 

He moved slowly at first, watching me intently, but he gradually picked up his pace. I got lost in him, hearing his low groans, watching his face writhe and relax, clearly reflecting his pleasure. The pain lessened considerably, but I still couldn't focus on anything but him. It was hard to grasp the intensity of our connection, how every barrier between us, both physical and emotional, disappeared as we were united in the most intimate of ways. 

I sensed he was nearing his end just before he gave a long groan and his body stilled and then relaxed. His weight rested heavier on me than just a few moments ago, but I couldn't be bothered to care. I could feel his chest heaving against mine as we both struggled for breath. 

Finally, he laughed lightly and said, "Shit, I suppose it's too late to ask about protection."

I started laughing as well and felt his body vibrating along with mine. "Probably, but don't worry. I'm past ovulation, so we're fine. I did actually consider saying something earlier, but we were moving too fast for me to want to interrupt. Sorry." 

"No, it's fine," he said, pushing himself up on his arms so he could look at me. "It was never a concern with, um, Cathryn because she was on birth control before we even started dating. I'm just not used to thinking about it." I knew he hated to bring her into the conversation at a time like this, but I understood. "I guess we really got carried away this time, didn't we?" He said, laughing again.

"Yeah," I answered shyly. "And I wouldn't change a thing."

"Me neither." He kissed me deeply and then moved off to the side, rolling me with him so we were still lying face to face as he looped his arm around my back. I did my best to tug the comforter over us without losing contact with him. His fingertips dallied up and down my back, prompting goose bumps to appear. "I hope I don't embarrass you, but did I hurt you? You didn't really...finish. Is that normal for you?" 

"Yes, it hurt a little," I admitted, biting my lip in embarrassment. "And to answer your second question, I don't exactly know." I lowered my voice to a whisper as I told him, "That was my first time." 

In shock, he pushed himself up on his elbow. "What? Why didn't you tell me. I wouldn't have gone about it like such an animal. Are you okay? I hurt you, didn't I?"

"You didn't hurt me," I clarified. "It hurts for most people the first time, right? So now that we have that out of the way, I can look forward to next time." 

He dropped his face into my neck and laughed. "I'm sorry just the same. If I had known, I would have taken more time with you." He looked back up and kissed me softly. "I love you."

"I love you, too."