~~~A painted smile~~~

Momoko

~~~~~~******~~~~~*****~~~~~******~~~~~~*****~~~~~******~~~~~****

She pushed the covers off, slowly climbing out of bed. Turning toward the window, where the sun light shine threw. It hurt her eyes, was that normal? Than again when has she ever been normal. Even before she got her powers she was always considered a freak.

Reaching out a hand she yanked the curtain closed, blocking out any light, making her room nothing but darkness. Just like herself. Momoko quickly got dressed . Over the years she had changed her style. No longer wearing blue shorts, but black jeans, no more sneakers, but black combat boots, no pink/white sleeve shirt but now a grey baggy sleeve shirt with a red heart in the middle. 

she reached for her red bow and placed it on her ponytail, her hairstyle was still the same, but it was now a darker orange, now reaching past her waist. Once she was positive that she was not forgetting anything, she quickly left her room. 

"Momoko, Your gonna be late!" It was her mother, she smiled at her, as she handed her a bag. "Your lunch is already done, get going OK?" Momoko smiled at her mother happily as she grabbed it. Giving her parents a quick kiss each before leaving her house. she made sure to take the long way as she still had an hour to spare.

A small giggle escaped her lips as she thought of how neither of her parents have suspected that their clocks are an hour ahead. It was a good day, the sky was a little cloudy but the sun could still be seen. She glanced at her watch 10 more minutes until she is officially late. And right on cue her phone rang.

"Yes?"

"MOMOKO! WHERE ARE YOU?!" she laughed quietly.

"im on my way, i will be there soon"  "MOMO-" she hanged up before walking again. This time she did not contain her laughter. A laugh that sounded full with pain, hate, sorrow. A laugh that sounded more like it wanted to scream. 

then suddenly she stopped, her face showed no emotion. Right in front of her she saw her 'friends' they were waiting for her.

Momoko stared at them before smiling as she began to run towards them "Hey!"

"your late!" Kaoru screamed Smiling she ran ahead of them.

She ran into school with a smile, a smile that felt as though it was painted on her face that she could never remove. 

*******************************************************************************

This is my first ever fanfic please tell me what you think. thanks