~~It's Her HEART~~~

PPGZ & RRBZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brick gently laid her back on the bed as she began to calm down, he was a little nervous to ask her if they had done anything. As though she could read his mind she reached a hand out to him, he grabbed it as she hold on to it tightly "Don't worry you got there before they could even take a step"

Brick nodded as she smiled, but it soon disappeared as the door was knocked down.  ....literally.....

As Butch and Kaoru came running in, Karou didn't hesitate as Brick did she started asking her questions asking if she was ok , if she needed anything?

Momoko literally had to hold her down as Karou transformed and took her hammer out "ILL KILL THEM!" she knew she wasn't kidding as she saw the fire in her friends eyes. "Karou i'm fine really!" She sat back down as Butch walked of to her and pulled her friend down calming her.

Not to soon after Miyako came in already transformed her weapon in her hand and a look no one has ever seen before in her eyes, "who was it!?" Momoko smiled and smacked her head bringing Miyako they all know and love (and aren't afraid of) back.

"I'm fine Brick got to me before they could even move" They nodded as she soon realized they wanted to know everything..."they were there before i had even gotten home, and i think my parents knew they were there"

Karou punched a wall before sitting back down next to her. "That's it i'm on Brick's side you aren't going back there..EVER" Momoko nodded

"well since everyone is here i did promise i would tell you why those twins were after you didn't i?" "YES!" they replied. Brick frowned "Butch Boomer why did you answer you both already know."

boomer blushed "right forgot" Butch smiled "i forgot" He sighed sadly at his brother "alright then i 'll start with who they are"

"I do not know who they truly are but they are called the Moon children, the reason is because they were found that day of an eclipse. Many of the villains wanted to get rid of them, but no matter what we did they defeated us all. And just like how they are after Momoko they were once after someone else, a younger villain who went through everything you could ever imagine....they were weren't after him they were after his heart."

Miyako raised her hand "But why the heart....i remember hearing them say something when they touched Momoko-san...like it wanted to leave...or something like that"

Brick nodded "His heart didn't want to feel pain anymore, that is what they told us when we tried to stop them, The boy took his soul while the girl took his heart and they split it and swallowed it as though it was some type of meal."

Momoko placed her hand on her chest as she remembered the feeling of their hands on her heart and soul "why? why me?'

"Because of your life....your life is filled with hatred and anger towards you that your heart and soul are slowly turning dark, as though you yourself don't want to live....i guest in a way they are collectors....they take what they need and leave your body empty"

"and the boy?" Butch was the one to answer "he killed himself after...he no longer had a soul or a heart...he was nothing but a dark empty vessel"

Miyako grabbed Momoko's hand "will they do that to Momoko-san as well?"

He nodded "if we don't do nothing then yes but.." Brick smiled at her "i will protect her with my life" Momoko nodded sadly "thank you"

Slowly one by one they stood up, Miyako and Karou calling their family to tell them their alright and Butch,Boomer setting up two extra beds.

Brick gently lifted her up as he could still see her shaking, as he walked into the extra room he heard her mumble something...leaning closer he was able to hear her "please, don't risk your life for me" 

Brick laid her down and nodded "i shall protect my princess no matter what" Momoko smiled "but do not die ok?"

Laughing he agreed as he kissed her hand and soon left the room once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

........ok i feel like this one may have been rushed......well please review and keep reading ~!

OH! and please tell me what you think thank you~