~~~~saved~~~~

Brick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once out of the school they ran towards the city where they saw the girls fly off to. "Brick we have to turn" Butch said he nodded and when they found a safe spot they transformed

 Their clothes were similar to the Puffs but at the same time they were different,darker. "let's go!" he said 

they flew towards the damage and with one look Brick knew he was to late. Car's were thrown everywhere people were crawling to get out while some were trying to help other's who were injured. And in the middle of it all was a blood red ball that hold blossom and two kid's.

Bubbles and Buttercup were attacking the bubble trying to break it, not noticing that every time they hit it Blossom would cry out. "stop!" he screamed towards them. Buttercup was the first to attack them she aimed her Hammer at Butch "what did you do who are they?" Boomer looked towards Bubbles who was crying and that's when Butch noticed that Buttercup was already closed to tears.

He grabbed her Hammer and pulled it towards him, causing her to land on him. "we know who they are, but we didn't know they were after her" she began to cry "why blossom, why?" they landed next to the bubble of blood. "we will explain later, but for now we have to get her out of there" they nodded 

Butch pulled out his flute and sang a small note forming a small bubble, he pushed it towards the bottom of the blood bubble. Install the small bubble exploded pushing the blood bubbles towards the sky Boomer grabbed his bat and shot it towards the bottom of the bubbles, creating a lighting strike that broke a hole through it. Brick quickly grabbed his boomerang and formed fire around it aiming towards the kids he threw it.

They jumped back, pulling their hands out of Blossom, the bubble popped sending her down. The kids instally disappeared, well not before glaring at Brick.

He caught her and not even telling the other's to follow he flew off towards home. 

"your fine your safe" he whispered over and over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it's short i kind a forgot what i was gonna right next so i had to wing it, hopeful it was alright.