~~~taking you away~~~

MOMOKO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a white wall....she didn't remember having that in her room...maybe she was staring at her ceiling...nope it's definitely  a wall..

"Momoko?" eh?....that's right she stayed over at the rowdyruff's house. Who would of thought that she would stay at her enemies house. Quickly she got dressed though wearing the same close sickens her it was all she had.

Walking towards the door she opened it slightly only for them to see her face, "yes?" It was Brick he was holding some clothes "here are some extra clothes though they maybe a little to big, but they should do for now"....she reached out for them and smiled, mumbling a small thank you she closed the door and changed into the clothes. They were obviously Brick's sing the pants were black and the sleeve shirt was red.

Momoko packed up her thing's and exited the room, she glanced around and noticing no one was around she ran towards the door....only to have a hand grab her by her shirt, "where are you going?" It was Brick...again. 

She looked away and mumbles her answer "eh? i can't hear you" she spoke a little louder enough for him to hear, "i need to head home it's already late, and it seem's i took an hour nap that means it's already 1 a.m"

He nodded confirming her thoughts "so?" she backed away from him "so,...i have to go or i'll be in even more trouble" Brick pulled her towards himself, "didn't i tell you i'm not letting you out of my sight"

She nodded and shyly looked away, mumbling more about how they'll be mad at her, he sighed and nodded as he grabbed his jacket pulling it on as he headed towards the door, "well i'm walking you so let's go" and with that they both left.

It was a awkward silence as they walked, though her house wasn't far they both had a million questions going through their heads ...Brick was the one to break the silence

"why didn't you tell the?" he asked her, at first she was a little confused until what Himeko had said came back to her. "I honestly didn't want to burden them,...i felt like i was the one who had to protect them since i'm the leader"

"i didn't want them to worry about me, i just wanted them both to smile....stupid right?"

He grabbed her hand making her stop walking, " no it isn't i would do the same honestly in order for my brothers to be safe" gently he wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a hug. she couldn't help but blush "just promise you won;t hide anything from me" she nodded "i promise"

He let her go but didn't let go of her hand as they continued walking, her house was only a few blocks away, she could see it though she wished it would soon disappear.

she quietly unlocked the front door as he released her hand, "will you be alright?' she nodded before thanking him and walking inside her home.

She could feel the difference, with Brick it felt warm and happy but in her own home all she could feel is coldness and nothing but darkness. She walked up the stairs hoping her parents wouldn't wake up.

Gently opening her door she entered and switched the light on only to drop her bag as Mitch and Himeko stood beside her bed each holding a bat, they smiled at her "Hello Momoko-san now where have you been?"

She was frozen what should she do? how did they get in...somebody....please

 She fell to the floor and screamed one word that made her feel safe with just his name

"BBBRRRIIICCCKKKK!!!!!!!!" 

The window broke as glass was sent every where Mitch ducked as he felt glass pierce is skin Himeko hid behind him. Brick jumped through the window not even stopping to see who else was in the room before running straight towards Momoko. He lift her up into his arms and kicked the door opened an ran out ignoring the voices of her parents telling him to let her go.

The father blocked his path "let her go!" Brick ignored him and walked towards him "your daughter is mine and i will no longer let her be in pain anymore!" and with that last word he walked right passed him and out the door.

He could feel her shaking in his arms, though it was very late he pulled out his phone and called the two he know's she will need by her side right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE...

well with this chapter hopefully i'll finish before this weeks end ok please review.