~~~the truth is revealed~~~

MOMOKO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was afraid to speak as they stared at her, waiting for her to speak. Miyako came closer and slowly touched her hand, she smiled towards her,"it's ok, we won't leave you we promise"

Momoko slowly nodded still unsure of the truth. "please do not speak until i finish, please" she looked up and continued when she saw them nod "i should probably start from the beginning"

Brick hold her hand in support, she looked up facing them "when i was 13 my parents started to ignore me, not enough for me to notice, but enough for me to feel rejected, my little sister began to show signs of talent, my parents began to always be with her,  people began to compare me to her. How she was more pretty and smart......even my parents would tell me.....sometimes you guys would even tell me to be more like her"

Miyako looked down in shame knowing they had said it before.

"but i felt like you guys expected me to be dumb and weak, so i did what you wanted,.......the truth is i should've graduated high school when i was 10.....but i didn't want you guys to hate me so i acted stupid"

Kaoru clenched her fist.......they did call her dumb sometimes,...but as a joke.

"Then i met Mitch....." she took a deep breath and continued "he was nice and he knew i wasn't stupid when he caught me changing my grade before you guys changed it......i had gotten commended but i didn't want you to see it"

"After awhile we would study sometimes....but it didn't take me long to realize he was using me for school work....when i told him i had enough he .." she began to cry and brick hold her waiting for her to calm down. When she did she pulled away and continued. 

"he...he beat me over and over...whenever he saw me alone he would beat me, soon Himeko found out and she joined in, but they would burn my body with matches and cut me beating me with bats.......it hurt so much i couldn't take it anymore.....that's when i started to hurt myself"

MIyako cried as Boomer hold her." the pain made everything go away, i stayed clear of them after for a few day's....but they would always find me, once they came to my house, my parents let them in."

Momoko clenched her fist "they-they could hear it...my screams...but they did nothing because Himeko was rich." Kaoru cried she could no longer hear the screams

"a year ago when i met Natsuki i confessed to him but when i was rejected people began to call me boy-crazy...so i became what they wanted, even though i hate him now he's really mean.....Mitch he began to touch me....he never r-rap-raped m- me but he always came close to......but i would escape...I'm sorry i never told you guys but i was afraid you'll think it was fault. "

She looked down in guilt and shame "it always is"

Miyako jumped up and hugged her tightly "Miyako?" she cried on her shoulder loudly not even listening to Momoko.

Kaoru walked towards the wall and punched it over and over she screamed when Butch tried to stop her. "STOP IT YOUR HANDS ARE BLEEDING!!" he screamed hoping she would listen, she did but instead she fell to the ground and cried, she cried harder than Miyako was. Momoko stood up with Miyako and hugged her "why?" "eh?" "why didn't you tell us...didn't you trust us?" Momoko smiled sadly, "i was afraid you'll both leave me"

Kaoru hugged her tightly "i should've been there i'm suppose to protect you, " Momoko shook her head, and smiled sadly at her, "i'm the leader i'm meant to protect you two" Kaoru laughed sadly, "yeah well i'm the strong one it's in my name 'powered Buttercup"

"Actually it's in my name 'String Butch'" They both threw a pillow at him causing him to duck. "hey hey i'm just saying"

Momoko laughed happy they weren't going to leave her. "Momoko-san" she turned towards the voice it was Miyako, she grabbed her hands and gently hold them "no more secrets, ok?" she smiled and nodded.

"um, Momoko?" it was Boomer, "on the roof we heard a scream and saw Mitch knocked out.....did he do anything?"

Suddenly the room went silent, Kaoru grabbed her "did he?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is that good i hope it is well, please review