~~~I will protect you~~~

MOMOKO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She could only watch as the teachers body was crushed,but the minute the kid was pulled in mid air she snapped out of it. But Brick grabbed her hand pulling her back "don't" he whispered .

Momoko smiled and gently pulled his hand away, placing a gently kiss on his lips "thank you" she whispered. The boy screamed, she ran out towards them "stop!" she screamed. The girl let the boy fall into her arms, gently she gave him to the crying girl who mumbled thanks over and over. 

smiling she faced the twins again, "why are you doing this?"They ignored her question and calmly walked towards her.

Suddenly Miyako and Karou ran out of there spot and blocked them. "ROLLING BUBBLES!" "POWERED BUTTERCUP!" The students were shocked to see them transform, but the twins just flicked their wrist sending them flying.

Butch and Boomer came out quickly transforming as well and catching them. Brick stood in front of Momoko his weapon out ready to fight. "Run!" he yelled. The girl scowled and raised him in the air, Momoko transformed, "HYPER BLOSSOM!" with no hesitation she knocked the twins down, making Brick fall back down. She threw them out of a window, she smiled one last time to her friends before following the twins.

But they didn't stop as they flew after her.

**********************************************************************

Blossom stared at them and she didn't move even when they reached her. "why don't you run?" they asked 

Smiling she opened her arms and pulled them close and piece by piece she could see memories flooding into her mind. It hurt but she knew she had to know the truth even if it killed her.

And all she could do was watch as their memories came into her mind.

**********************************************************************

two kids laid on one bed, their hands were never letting go of one another as they were touched over and over by different people they didn't know.

The girls voice could no longer scream as her voice had suddenly disappeared, the boy's eyes were swollen from his tears and his body bruised trying to fight back.

"that felt good, see ya next time cuties" said a ugly man as he paid a women by the door.

She walked in and smiled "i knew giving birth to you two would work out for me."

they were only 7

the memory faded at was soon replaced with a new one

they sat underneath a tree to rest as they had finally escaped from them, the brother knew his sister was sick and he didn't know what to do. 

Quickly he stood up and made sure to cover her up before walking away to a street district, he stood by a wall as two men came to him "how much?" they asked

He was 10

the scene changed 

The sister cried as her brother came home bleeding, one of his customers had beated him up when they found out he was a boy.

She lifted him up and carried him though she was weak and the snow was falling hard she walked outside trying to get to a hospital.

but it kept coming down, "leave.." she looked at her brother "leave me...find shelter" she shooked her head as tears pricked her eyes "together forever"

He smiled and closed his eyes...she continued walking not even realizing as her brother stopped breathing.

Every step she took became weaker and weaker till she collapsed reaching out she grabbed her brothers hand and smiled till she breathed no more,

They were 12

**********************************************************************************

"Blossom!..Blossom!...MOMOKO!!" She opened her eyes to see Brick and her friends leaning over her Bubbles and Buttercup were crying and Brick looked scared. 

"Are you alright?' he asks. she nodded, but then she remembered, she sat up quickly and rubbed her head as pain strikes trough her. Brick steadies her "where are they?" she asked him. 

He pointed towards Butch and Boomer who hold onto each one separating them, she watched as they screamed reaching for each other. Blossom ran towards them "let them go!" They looked at her as though she was crazy but did as she said. 

The twins ran to each other and hugged not even letting go they watched as she walked towards them. "hi" she said smiling.

"you saw" the boy asked, she nodded sadly. Reaching her hand out she grabbed both their hands and almost felt like crying when they tensed up. "It's alright"

Blossom lifted them up into her arms even though they looked big she could still carry them. She walked towards her friends and sat them down in front of her. She transformed back though her friends did as well, the boy's were a little hesitant to, but did when she glared at them.

They looked at her confused but the twins looked away, "why do you want my heart and soul?" she asked them

The girl reached a hand towards her and Momoko grabbed , Brick tensed up, but calmed down when they smiled. "It's warm..makes the cold disappear" the brother nodded.

"you died when you were 12...."

the girl looked confused, but the boy nodded. "eh?...no we didn't we are still here!" protested the girl...the boy shook his head "i died when you were trying to reach the hospital,...you died soon after your body couldn't stand the cold."

She shook her head in denial tears forming in her eyes, Momoko hugged her "that's why your cold....the reason i am warm is because my heart and soul are no longer cold and alone"

Smiling at brick, she hugged the boy as well "I am not alone anymore....."

The girl pulled away, "It's cold.... i hate the cold" Momoko nodded sadly , the boy pulled him and his sister away, "will you kill us again?"

Butch and Karou reached for their weapons "no" her friends were shocked, even the boy was"but..we don't want to be cold anymore" he said.

Momoko nodded "you won't if you only accept me and wish to move on"

"why should we trust you what if your like the other adults! and...and" she pulled them back towards them smiling "i will never hurt you..i will love you for eternity and no matter what i will always protect you"

Slowly they closed their eyes and glowed a silver gold , turning into small orbs she grabbed them gently placing them near her stomach as she absorbed them.

"see you soon Hiyama, Haruhi"

then everything went black...the last thing she heard was Brick yelling her name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ugh...i really wanted to punch myself when i did that memory scene....i felt so ashamed really.....i suppose review....while i cry in a corner.