~~~~New boys~~~~

Momoko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********

She ran inside the class just as the bell rang, her friends not far behind. It was a little difficult to try an contain her laughter as Miyako tried to keep up with them. Kaoru finally stood in front of her breathing hard. She gave her a weird look as though she had just met her for the first time. Miyako finally made it inside the class, it was obvious that she was running since she was breathing really hard. She looked up at Momoko with the same look as Kaoru. 

Getting tired of it she finally looked at them "What?" Miyako was the one to step towards her. though before she could say anything. the bell rang.

She  walked away from them , not even looking back. She could hear them follow her as she headed to her desk. Just right after she sat down, Miss. Keene entered the class with a smile on her face. It annoyed her greatly. 

"Good morning, class" she said while writing on the board. "It is now the second semester, i hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday" 

Many students smiled at her and yelled everything they did at the same time. Momoko glanced out if the corner of her eye. Miyako was smiling as usual, Kaoru was yelling everything she did. It was as though everything in the world was right. They were so full of light......while she wasn't, she had lost that light long ago.

Though everyone was talking, somehow Miss. Keene heard the small knock come from the entrance. The room went silent.

She watched as slowly the door opened, and the first thing that caught her eye was someone else's red eyes. They stared at each other, it felt as though those eyes were a cage of emotions just like her. 

"Hello?" they broke eye contact as the boy now focused on the teacher. "who are you?" He walked through the door holding a piece of paper. Miss. Keene grabbed the paper,  reading it. That's when she realized that the boy was not alone, there were two others behind him.

Momoko did not bother though, but even if she did, it seemed as though the boy with red eyes was blocking them from everyone's view.

Miss.Keene, faced the class, with a large smile on her face. Momoko could not help but feel annoyed at that one act. "Class i have some good new's, today we have three new students"

She scuffed, causing Miyako to turn towards her. Momoko just smiled at her, she nodded in return. Obviously happy about the new students. She turned back towards the front, watching as the teacher slowly pushed each boy forward. "Please introduce yourself"

The girls instally smiled and let out small giggles, obviously wanting to know the new boys name's.

The blonde boy walked forward a small smile on his face, he wore back pants with blue markings, dark blue sneakers, and a blue t-shirt with a single word. 'shh'. "i am Boomer Jojo"  That's when all talking silenced,  then the black hair boy went forward. His clothing were similar to the other, though instead of sneakers he wore black boots with green laces, his pants were similar but he had green markings. He wore a green muscle shirt that had one sentence. That honestly scared her a bit. 'We all wear mask's'  Unlike Boomer he did not smile he smirked "I'm Butch Jojo" 

Momoko looked at Miyako and Kaoru they both had a scared look on their face, then again who wouldn't the last time they saw them was when they were only 13 and the boys were 11. That was when they were told the boy's could never grow like they did.

She turned back around as finally the one with red eyes walked forward, never taking his eyes off of her. His hair had grow to his mid back, he still wore his red hat as usual, but now he faced it forward making it cover his eyes a bit. Though not enough as they could still see each other. He pants were black, he had black combat boots with red laces, he wore a t-shirt with a black heart slowly bleeding. 

As he opened his mouth to speak he never looked away from Momoko. "My name is Brick Jojo, nice to meet you once again"

His voice was calm not even caring when he saw the terrified look's on everyone's face.

She smiled, maybe this year would be different.