It Hurts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brick watched as she ran away, he knew he may have gone to far but she needed to stop hiding. Kaoru glared at him, "What did you do to her?"  

Butch was the one to answer her, "Nothing, all he did was say the truth"  Miyako was the one to start walking towards them. "Why do you believe that is the truth?" Boomer stared at her, silently the boys began to walk towards the stairs where Momoko ran to.

"WAIT!" Brick didn't stop,but boomer and butch turned around to see who called them. It was Natsuki. "Answer Miyako-san" he was scared but his voice was strong. His brothers stared at him waiting for an answer, "Have you noticed that your friend Mitch isn't here?" Natsuki looked towards  Takaki  who only shrugged in confusion. "What does Mitch have anything to do with it?"

Brick turned around now facing them, "She doesn't like you, have rejected her already right?" he nodded at brick's question "She isn't the type to fall for every boy, if you two really were her friend you would know that" His voice was cold as he stared down Miyako and Kaoru. They looked away, "If you wish to get your answer's then i suggest we follow Momoko" with that he began to walk towards the roof, Boomer hold his hand out to Miyako who gently took it before following. Natsuki, Takaki shrugged and followed as well. Kaoru was a little nervous to follow a Rowdy ruff, "you want to know the truth right?" Butch hold his hand out to her.

She was nervous and didn't trust them, but Momoko was her friend. And with that thought she took his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momoko stood up as Himeko and Mitch walked towards her smiling, a smile that made her want to cry out in fear. "Hello Momoko-san, " she slowly began to back away, hoping to find an exit. "don't try to escape" she said sweetly as two girls covered the door. Her smile quickly turned into a smirk, as she motion Mitch to walk toward her. "Now then shall we get started" Mitch punched her straight in the face making her fall back down. She didn't even get a chance to stand up before something hard hit her head. Rolling away, she quickly stood, and that's when she saw in one of the girl's hand was a medal bat. They swung it at her barely missing her arm as she jumped back. 

"Why do you keep dodging, i thought you liked pain" one of the girl's asked as she raised a bat toward her head. "you do know that nobody will miss you so hurry up an die!" they screamed running towards her . Momoko wasn't able to dodge them in time, as one bat hit her leg. "ugh!" it was broken she couldn't move it,  Himeko walked towards her, "you didn't scream, that's boring" she grabbed one of the girl's bat and brought it down on her head. "That's for hitting bricky-poo," everything was going blurry, she couldn't move or speak, all she could do was lay there.

Momoko watched as the two girls walked back to the door laughing, as though beating her was the highlight of their day. But, Himeko just stood above her,

 "you know i always wondered why you never told your friends, but now i know why" Momoko looked up as she continued to speak, "because they think your nothing but a slut who will go after any boy that like's you, i mean Kaoru is always making fun of you and Miyako is way prettier than you, i bet they think your the ugly one in the group who make's them look better in public"

Momoko looked away, "you know they hate you and wish you were dead right?" she felt as though someone had just stabbed her in the chest. she mumble something, "what?" Looking up she glared at her "your wrong!, they don't think that" Himeko leaned towards her face, "really then where are they now?...i would've thought they would have chased you the minute you ran away" her glare faltered, Himeko smirked, "and wouldn't they have noticed your change, how you don't wear anything but sleeves and pants" by now her glare was no more "and best of all wouldn't they have noticed the bruises by now,....it's been like 3 years hasn't it?"

Momoko looked away as the tears fell "you don'y know anything, how could you understand" she whispered "your life is perfect"

Himeko stood up and turned away from her" your right , especially because my parents love me more than my older sister, just like your family right, your sister is really talented unlike you..." with that she walked away. 

Momoko laid on the ground silently crying as the other's walked away from her, Mitch stood above her smiling as she cried. "Ne, Momoko-san do you wanna have some fun with me?" Her eyes widened as she began to crawl away from him. He watched with a smile that told the truth of his intentions for her. "Why are you walking away, it's not like you haven't done it before, right?"

She pulled herself up and was about to open the door when Mitch grabbed her by her hair and dragged her back towards the edge of the roof. "Let's get started" Momoko watched as he began to unbuckle his belt, she screamed causing him to smack her making her fall back down.

Then her belt began to beep.

Not caring if he found out her secret she transformed into Hyper Blossom and grabbed her yo-yo knocking Mitch unconscious. She didn't even look back as she flew off. Not seeing someone watch as she flew away, crying.