11 - Champagne

"Oh, piss off, Charlie." Liz scoffs at the other boy. 

He stops bragging about the training they had earlier today, attempting to convince Roxy that he was the one who kicked Liz's ass and not the other way around. She plops down in the arm chair in their bunk beside Eggsy. 

Today, the remaining four mainly focused on their fighting techniques and Liz swore Merlin found it quite funny to pair Charlie and her up every single time. Charlie is simply an arsehole, so Liz actually enjoyed having to fight against him every time.

"If only your fighting skills were as polished as the car your daddy bought for you." Liz smirks, glancing up at the television on the wall.

Charlie rolls his eyes. After all of his pals were sent home, Charlie became less of a threat, especially when he realized that Liz was able to take him down if he ran his mouth too much. Underneath that faux hard exterior, Roxy and Liz swore that Charlie was secretly scared of her and she enjoyed every second of it. 

A news station is on the television, talking about how everyone has been waiting in line day and night to get their free SIM card from the stores. It seemed as if everyone in London was getting one. That Valentine guy is really popular now from all of this. It's kind of odd that he'd be giving the SIM cards for free, though. That part doesn't really add up. 

The door to the bunk is pushed open by Merlin. All at once, the four Kingsman in training begin to climb to their feet to address him except he holds up a hand to stop them, saying, "At ease."

They sit back down in their chairs, eyeing the manila folders in his other hand with his clipboard. 

Merlin hands each of them one of the folders. "So, you thought we were done for the day, huh? Well, we're not."

Liz flips open the flap of the folder, curious to know what lies inside of it. She shoves her hand inside, pulling out a party invitation. "A party?" Liz asks him, slightly confused. 

"Tonight, in London." Merlin slides his hands in the front pockets of his trousers after setting his clipboard down on the small table between the four of them. 

Charlie holds up a black and white photo of a blonde haired girl, "Who's this?"

Liz reaches back into the folder to end up pulling out the same picture. Her eyes flicker over to Eggsy and Roxy. Did he get the same photo? Are they all going after the same girl?

"Your target," Merlin states. "Your mission is to use your NLP training to win over the individual on the photography in your envelope." He glances between the four. "And, when I say 'win over' I do mean in the biblical sense." 

Eggsy holds up the photo from his folder, "Sorry, love, looks like I'm gonna have to work my magic tonight." He says in a teasing manner. 

Liz and Eggsy knew that he would never purposely flirt with another girl. This was just their duty as a Kingsman in training. 

She holds up her own photography of the girl. "Good luck going against me, Eggsy." Liz smirks, secretly enjoying the fact that she'd be going up against him. She was curious to know who would win. 

Charlie scoffs, "We'll see about that, yeah?" He shows of the photo in his hand, like he knows that he'll be the one to win. 

"We certainly will." Roxy looks less than pleased when she shows the same photograph that was in her folder. 

A champagne flute slides across the bar from the bartender behind it. Liz reaches for the flute with a smile. Her forearms lean on top of the bar while she waits for the second drink to be made.