20 - Message

The pub is basically empty  aside from Dean, Mrs. Unwin, and the bartender. Of course, Dean's goons are sitting at the booth and table on the other side of them. Liz and Eggsy's arrival goes unnoticed by everyone. They stand in front of the closed double doors in silence. Eggsy is wearing his suit and Liz is clad in her outfit that was specifically made for her, aside from the skirt. 

A boombox is seen on the screen of the tablet, playing music.  

"Michelle, turn that shit off."  Dean orders from the booth on the other side of the room. "It's doing my nut in."

Mrs. Unwin reaches to touch the tablet on their table to shut it off. 

"I rather like that song." Liz brings the attention onto their arrival. She smirks from where she stands beside her boyfriend. 

Dean and Mrs. Unwin stare at the two, shocked. Neither of them had told them that they would be back. This is the first time that Eggsy and Liz have seen them since they stole the taxi from headquarters. 

"Leave it on, eh, Mum?" Eggsy asks, calmly.

"Mugsy's back-" Dean comments with his beer in hand. He shuts the music off and motions to the couple. "And his little bitch."

The smirk on Liz's face grows. She knew what would be coming within a matter of a few minutes and she was definitely looking forward to it. His little comment only fueled the hate within her that would be unleashed very soon.

"You've finally come to have that word with me, have you, son?" Dean questions with a cocky smile. "Or are you gonna run away again and pretend you're going to court dressed like that?"

Eggsy pulls the folded umbrella in his hand higher off of the ground. He holds it in one hand and waves his other hand at his suit. "Oh, you mean this?"

Liz shakes her head. "No." In perfect sync, the duo walks across the floor of the pub to bring themselves a little bit closer to the booth. "We know this bloke who's just taken over a tailor shop on Savile Row."

"He's given us a job, Mum." Eggsy grins at his mother. "It comes with a lot of perks, including a house." 

"We were offered a flat, but I changed that up for us to all get cars." Liz adds with a small shrug. 

Eggsy side glances at his girlfriend, silently laughing at how she had the Princess wrapped around her finger. He brings his attention back to his mum. "Come and live with us there, Mum." He nods his head to indicate for her to stand up. "Come on."

A grin spreads across Mrs. Unwin's face. She starts to climb to her feet until Dean harshly points a finger at her. 

"Sit down, you." Dean orders her. 

Mrs. Unwin reluctantly slides back down in the seat.  

Dean climbs to his feet, continuing to jab his finger in the air at her. "Only place she'll be visiting you is in the fucking hospital." All of his goons clamber to their feet as well. "Do you hear?"

The couple simply watch everyone climb to their feet. Neither of them seem concerned with the anger heard in Dean's voice. They knew that Dean thought this was going to end with them fighting and him winning. Unfortunately for him, it was not going to happen that way.

"Just leave them alone, Dean!" Mrs. Unwin climbs to her feet, instantly trying to protect her son and his girlfriend. "Eggsy, Liz, just go. Please just go, babe." 

Simultaneously, Eggsy and Liz glance at each other and pretend to give in to her pleading. Both of them know that they aren't really leaving. They were simply recreating the scene that Harry had when they were the ones in trouble. 

"All right." Eggsy nods. He sets his right hand on the small of Liz's back to walk alongside of her to the double doors. 

"That's it," Dean's voice draws closer as he forward a bit. "Do as Mummy says. Why don't you ask that tailor friend of yours and knock up a nice chicken costume. It'll suit you, you mug."

The duo stops in front of the door, grins sliding upon their faces. That was exactly what they were waiting for. Liz notices Eggsy switch the umbrella to  one hand. He had his umbrella and she had two knives easily hidden in the inside of her pants. The tailor had custom made holders for them, so they weren't seen and they wouldn't harm her. 

"As a good friend once said," Eggsy reaches up for the bolt on the door, sliding it into place to lock it. "Manners..."

Liz locks the second bolt. "Maketh..."

"Man." Eggsy and Liz say in unison. 

"Dean?" One of his goons quietly try to gain his leader's attention. 

Liz could hear the fear and worry in the man's voice. This was something that she had been wanting to do for a while. She knew that after this fight with Dean, Johnson and his gang would see how badly they were messed up. Johnson would never come after her again. She just had to leave him a bit of a message. 

"Shut the fuck up." Dean silences him. 

A black, metal cane leans up against a chair off to her left and she casually walks over to it, picking it up. This seems like a perfectly good weapon for her. Liz liked the idea of using whatever was around her as a weapon. It was a good challenge for her and Merlin definitely approved of it. He knew what a phenomenal fighter she was. 

"Eggsy, Liz, I'm gonna shove your manners up your fucking-"

The umbrella in Eggsy's hand stretches to the right. He sets the wooden, curved handle around the half empty pint. With Dean still talking, he swings the umbrella hard enough to toss the glass through the air. 

Liz turns around just in time to see the glass shatter against Dean's forehead. She weighs the cane in hand before setting the end of it on the ground. Her adrenaline was already pumping through her veins. Her free hand grabs the knife on her left side. 

Everyone watches as Dean falls backwards with a loud thud. His goons stare at him with wide eyes. Dean talks such a big game, but he really couldn't even last five seconds. 

"Hey," Liz nods her head at one of the taller goons. She smirks as his face becomes fearful. "I need you to give this exact message to Johnson. Think you can do that?"

The rest of the guys quickly side step away from him, not wanting to be a part of what is about to happen. He fearfully nods.

Liz grins, "Tell him to leave the four of us alone, including my mother, even if she does hate me or this knife won't miss next time." Before the man can even think to move away, Liz throws the knife in the air. 

The man screams as soon as the knife buries itself into his upper thigh. He falls backwards on the ground, hands grasping at the knife in his thigh.

"So," Eggsy smirks. "Are we gonna stand around here all day,"

"- or are we gonna fight?" Liz asks.

XXXX

Guys, IT'S OVER! 

I'm going to miss Liz so much. She's such a cool and badass character. I love her so much. I'm so excited for the second movie, though. Does anyone know when that comes out? When I actually do see it, the whole time I'm just going to be imagining Liz in it. 

They are just so great together and are in perfect sync. 

I hope all of you have enjoyed this story. I have enjoyed writing it. Can't believe it's over now, but just think of all the other stories I have planned.

Question: What are you going to miss about Liz and Eggsy?

So, yeah!