16 - Poison

Liz and Eggsy sit behind Harry's desk in his office. The two of them were watching the laptop screen in front of them that showed the church that Harry went to. Harry gave them the okay to watch everything he does on this mission, thanks to the camera in Harry's glasses. Now, they were watching what was going on in front of Harry at the church. 

"- and I say to you...bear witness! Watch the news. Watch the news. AIDS! Floods!" The minister at the front of the church yells from behind a podium. 

"This guy is insane." Liz mumbles from where she is sitting on Eggsy's lap. She could easily sit on the arm of the chair, but she felt better on his lap with his arms loosely wrapped around her waist.

The church is completely full with people in every pew and yelling right back at the minister with fists raised in the air. They weren't mad at the minister, no, they were cheering him on. All of them were agreeing with him, with every crazy thing that fell off of his lips.

"- filthy government condones sodomy, divorce, abortion! And yet, there are those who doubt this is the wrath of God." 

Liz leaned back against Eggsy's chest, grimacing at everything the man has been saying. Her hands rest over Eggsy's. She felt extremely guilty for failing at being a Kingsman. She failed Harry that she felt the worst about that. The guilt was eating her away. 

"So, my friends, although he is just God, he is justly a vengeful one and there can be no turning back from the almighty wrath..." 

"This guy is mental." Eggsy whispers. His cheek rests against the side of Liz's upper arm as he watches the content on the laptop screen. 

The shouting from the screen grows louder as the whole church erupts in shouts and cheering. The camera moves slightly forward as Harry swivels to the left towards another woman beside him. 

"Would you excuse me?" Harry asks the lady in a polite voice.

The lady narrows her eyes at him. "Where are you going?" 

Harry doesn't response and starts to climb to his feet. He stops when the blonde lady beside him speaks up again. 

"Hey!" The lady angles her head towards him with her eyebrows raised. "What's your problem?"

Harry leans closer to her. "I'm a Catholic whore currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black, Jewish boyfriend, who works in a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan and have a lovely afternoon, madam."

Liz softly snickers. She glances at Eggsy. "I shouldn't be laughing at that, should I?"

Eggsy shrugs his shoulders. A small smile is shown on his face at the fact that the lady is staring at Harry with a dumbfounded expression. Harry stands up from the pew and begins to walk out of the church.

"You leave this church, like, the infidel you are!" The lady screams at Harry from somewhere behind him. 

Harry slows to a stop at the last pew and just stands there with the woman shouting at him.

"Satan cannot save you now! You will eat your babies! You will drown in the blood of the Lord! He will not save you!"

"This lady is a bit over the top, don't you think?" Liz says before she sees Harry spin around and grab his gun from the inside of his jacket. "What the-"

Harry points the barrel of his gun right at the lady's face. Behind them, everyone else is standing up watching the situation going on. Liz is beyond confused. Why would Harry be acting this way?

Liz jumps back against Eggsy's chest when Harry pulls back on the trigger, shooting the lady right in the face. The sound surprises her and blood explodes in front of Harry. Her hand flies to her mouth, surprised at what she just saw.