15 - Blank

The girl in the mirror took Liz by surprise. She had grown so used to seeing herself in that ugly, plaid jumper that she forgot what she looked like in normal clothes. Liz had missed her jeans and the leather jacket she bought a few years ago. The sight was odd for her. In the back of her mind, Liz thought that Eggsy and her would have become Kingsman together, but they both failed. 

Eggsy steps back inside of his room after shutting his bathroom light off. He changed back into his regular clothes as well. They didn't know what to do with ourselves now that we were no longer training. Life felt weird now. Liz felt, like, she belonged at the Kingsman headquarters. That place felt more like home to her than her own place.

Liz briefly stopped by her place, only to find her mother passed out on the couch with a bottle of whiskey clutched to her chest. She considered waking her mother up and saying that she was back, but she knew that her mother wouldn't have cared. Liz grabbed a bag full of clothes and went to Eggsy's place with him.

Eggsy walks up behind Liz, wrapping his arms over her shoulders and pulling her against his chest. The two of them stare at themselves in the reflection of the mirror. Neither of them wanted to say anything, but they both knew that they wish they wouldn't have to be back here.

J.B. and Beau peacefully lay on Eggsy's bed beside each other. Their heads lift up when they see Eggsy and Liz in the mirror. Liz smiles at her dog on the bed. She could never shoot Beau.

The sound of the front door slamming shut caught the couple's attention. Their heads turn towards the closed bedroom door, wondering if that was Eggsy's mum or Dean. Eggsy's arms unravel from her shoulders and he walked over to his door, pulling it open.

"Mum!" Eggsy exclaims when he sees his mother in the kitchen.

His mother's face brightens at the sight of her only son. "Eggsy!" Mrs. Unwin's arms are spread wide open for her son to hug her. "Oh, God. Where have you been? I've been so worried about you."

Eggsy crouches down to smile at his younger sister. "Oh, my days. Look how big you've grown!"

Mrs. Unwin pulls Liz into a hug and kisses her on the cheek, like she did with Eggsy. "I'm so glad you two are okay."

Eggsy stands back up, smiling at his mother until the smile slowly tugs downwards. He reaches out to push some of her hair out of her face, revealing a black eye. "Where is he?"

"I'm fine." Mrs. Unwin tells him with a weak smile. She shakes her head while saying, "Eggsy, please, just don't get involved."

"I should never have left you on your own." Eggsy's face hardens. "This stops right now. I'll be right back." 

"Eggsy!" His mother tries to stop him. She shoots Liz a worried look. 

Liz half shrugs and follows him out of the front door. By the time the two of them reach the taxi they stole, Eggsy turns his head towards Liz while driving towards the bar that he knew Dean would be at. 

"I don't want you to be a part of this." Eggsy tells her with his eyes on the road.

"That's not your decision to make." Liz retorts. 

Eggsy exhales out of his mouth, "Liz, I won't be able to stop myself from killing him if he lays one hand on you."

"You and I both know how good I am at fighting now." Liz angles herself in the passenger seat to see him better. "I took down Charlie, Digby, Rufus, and you."

He shakes his head again. "Liz, please don't." He pleads with her. "This is between me and him. I don't want you to get hurt." 

Liz stares at Eggsy for a couple of seconds before sighing, "Fine." She folds her arms over her chest. She wasn't happy about not being able to help him, but, to a point, she understood where Eggsy was coming from.