5.5 (special) ♂ more bonding?

He never felt as tired as ever.

And it's what, 1 in the afternoon now?

Keith yawned and woke up, burying his face into his pillow. The bed felt cold against him, so he figured Lance must've woke up before him. That wasn't the case, however.

Peeking open one eye, he stared at the shirtless back of the Hispanic, his skin rich with colour. Pressing his palm against the other's back, Keith noticed that he was extremely cold.

Staring with his blurry eyesight, the Korean also noticed how skinny and frail Lance was. He didn't seem like the type to starve himself, but you never know.

"Are you seriously checking me out right now?" Lance's obnoxious voice suddenly rang out. "I mean, I know you can't handle my good looks, but you can't possibly take advantage of me like that." He shifted and turned around, facing Keith with a sly smile.

Keith pulled back in shock, "O-Oh... you're awake. And I was not checking you out!"

"Really? I totally can't tell that you're lying right now."

Silence appeared for a few seconds before they both broke into fits of giggles, which was quite a rare sight. They remained quiet a bit after that random laugh attack before Lance decided it was time to break the ice between them.

"I know you're, like, not comfortable with this subject..." Lance sat up, taking the blanket they were sharing along with him. "But... what was last night all about?"

Keith stopped and closed his eyes.

"Only Pidge was supposed to know about this..." He mumbled. "But I guess you do now, too... but, uh, thanks for saying you won't tell."

He took a deep breath.

"I'm a girl."

Was the house always this silent? Did everyone else leave to grab some food and left them alone? There wasn't a single noise heard in the room, and it was terrifying.

Lance shrugged, "I wasn't talking about that, idiot. I was talking about your breathing problem. You had trouble breathing when you wore your binder for a long time, didn't you? I think you should stop."

"But th-"

"I don't have work today." The Hispanic announced and jumped out of bed, stretching his arms and legs out. "I'll take you to go shopping for some more comfortable clothes. Consider it a date from your most handsome boy in town."

Keith stuck out his tongue like it was a good comeback, "Date, my ass. No one would date your ass, no matter how fine it is."

"Did you just say my ass was fine?"

Whack!

That comment 100% deserved a pillow thrown at the face.

"Are you sure I should go outside looking like this?"

Keith asked, staring at himself in the mirror and Lance stood behind him, doing his hair. The Korean had once again stole (borrowed) Allura's new clothes. Well, Lance did. The others had left to either eat or just go home to sleep some more.

"Dude, you look cute as fuck in these clothes." Lance scoffed, tying the other's mullets into short pigtails. "As much as I'd like to compliment you all day, your mullet makes me want to puke. You're getting a haircut, buddy."

"Whatever. The real problem is, what if we run into the others and they see me wearing these clothes?" He worried.

Lance hummed.

"There's only one way to solve that problem."

"Shit, we look fine as hell

"Shit, we look fine as hell. Allura has nice taste in clothes!" Lance grinned, checking himself out in the mirror.

Keith agreed, "Yeah, she's pre- wait... what the fuck are you doing?! Get out of her clothes! You don't have an excuse for wearing clothes that obviously belongs to a queen of aesthetics!"

"Oh, shut your fuck. I'll just wear a hoodie over this. It'll look normal."

"Cat stockings are normal?"

...

"Aren't you from Japan? Of course this shit is normal!"

N/A

making up for pain of yesterday

,,,,,
artwork isn't mine ;) but i plan on drawing some scenes from this fic,,,

anyways they're gay as fuck goodnight!!!