6 ♂ what???

They never went to the mall wearing Allura's clothes, much to Lance's disappointment. He didn't have a crossdressing kink, mind you, but he was really looking forward to showing off the cute kitty socks as his, even though he's obviously too poor to afford them (they're like $5.)

Instead, Keith stole Lance's jacket and their lives went on like normal. Lance called Rosalina to pick them both up, which she was not happy with. In fact, she was screaming through the phone.

"Me estás tomando el jodido pelo?" The Hispanic shrieked, evidently livid. "Boy, what time do you think it is? I'm not getting you and your boyfriend to the mall so you could have your date! I don't got time for that shit, ya know?"

Lance practically had to pull the phone away from his ear to stop himself from going deaf. After being rejected so many times, he sighed and decided to do the one trick that would guarantee her saying yes.

He handed the phone over to Keith, who obviously didn't want it or even get involved with his sister.

"Take it." Lance harshly whispered, his voice hoarse as he narrowed his eyes and pointed his finger accusingly at Keith, "Answer her. Right now. Tell her that you need a damn ride."

"Hello? Aye, I will beat your ass up if you put me on mute, shithead." She said from the other line.

Keith took in a deep breath.

"H-H-Hello?" He gulped, holding the device up to his ear. "This is... Keith. Are you Rosalina?"

Fuck, of course it was Rosalina! It says right there on the phone. Dammit, Keith.

Her tone softened a bit, "Ah, yes, this is Rosalina here! Cómo estás, Keith? Ah, that damn kid must've asked you to talk to me, ey? What a pussy. I'll drive right over, so don't waste your time asking. Laters, pretty boy."

Click!

Man, was it a relief that he didn't have to utter any other words after his greeting. He would've killed himself before he got the chance to speak, really.

It was early in the morning and the two were already exhausted from talking to Lance's sister. Was she always energetic? Though rivalry amongst siblings are common, Keith couldn't help but notice that the spark of rivalry between Rosa and Lance was genuine. Like, they have mature reasons as to why they dislike one another.

Keith doesn't know if that's a good thing or not. In fact, he barely met Lance and Rosa.

...

The three do act like they've known each other for a long time, do they not? Weird.

"Damn, I'm about to hang myself." Lance gritted his teeth together as he watched a familiar truck drive around the curb from the window. He slipped into his sneakers and the two walked outside, making sure to lock the door on their way out. "If that bitch doesn't shut up on the way to the mall, I'll force you into committing suicide with me."

Keith snorted, opening up the door to car to let the other in first, "Can't commit suicide if I'm already dead."

...

"Dude."

"...yeah?"

"That's emo."

"And I suppose you lovebirds won't greet your lovely sister?" She huffed, stepping on the pedal and speeding down the roads of the peaceful neighborhood. "I woke my ass up this early in the morning and I don't get a single 'hello'? What great friends!"

"Uh, hi." The Korean spoke awkwardly.

"Agh, shut up."

"I'll make you shut up for the rest of your life by crashing this damn truck, boy!"

Cue arguments.

i aM REALLY SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS AND TH EY RE NOT EVEN RELEVANT TO THE ACTUAL PLOT I HAVE PLANNED OUT BUT I REALLY HATE WRITING ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS THAT HAPPENS QUICKLY AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS FIC SO??? I DON'T WANT TO CANCEL ANOTHER BOOK SO AAAA

expect heavy editing in older chapters : )