Chapter Nineteen: War

A/N

Wow I have not updated this one in like forever. Sorry people who actually read this. My bad

Anyways, I hope you will forgive me

Hope you enjoy the update!

~Ringleader_Robin

(Kit)

-----

Dick was roaming the hallways of Mount Justice when it happened. A smoke bomb was thrown and the next thing he knew, he was bombarded with paintballs. "What the!?"

"Haha!" A familiar voice called out. "Looks like the war has been declared!" The smoke cleared and there in Dick's path was not only Wally, but Jason as well." Consider it payback for the pink hair!"

Dick frowned. "Red you traitor!" He looked down to see that he was covered in pink paint. "You didn't..."

Jason laughed, cocking up his paintball gun. "Oh come on 'Shadow', you stalked me and irritated for ages, you think I would forget that? When speedy here offered an alliance against you, it was an offer I could not refuse"

Dick wiped off some pink paint that had splattered against his mask. "You are going to owe me a new suit and mask, pal." A dark smile forming on his face. "You just made a horrible enemy."

The two teens froze, but tried to play it off. "You and what army, Nightwing"

"Wouldn't you like to know." Dick smirked.

-------

"Grayson this is stupid." Damian commented as he watched Tim and Dick mess with the main computer of Mount Justice. "No one gains anything from these childish games."

"Shh Dami, We have to make this perfect." Dick beamed.

"You already wrapped all of their belonging in wrapping paper, and tapped their furniture, including the bed, which I still am unsure how you managed." Damian added.

"That was only after Wally recruited Artemis and replaced my weapons with plastic ones. Did you ever try swinging from a grappling hook which had a plastic hook. I don't think so." Dick grumbled. "They are lucky I landed on a car and not my face."

"I'm In!" Tim called out, smile on his face.

"That's my little bird for 'ya!~" Dick grinned placing a hand on Tim's shoulder and leaning in to get a closer look at the screen. "Do you have the flash drive on you? Oh this is going to be perfect!"

Damian huffed a little, not liking at all that TIm was getting a moment with Grayson. He could have done this, Grayson has taught him how to do hacking too...He could be helpful. He got right in between Tim and Dick, staring at the screen. "I want to help too."

Dick smiled more at this. "Finally getting into the spirit, little D?" He patted Damian's "At least two of my brothers are on my side." He chuckled, watching the security cameras as Jason walked toward the Zeta Beam. "Here we go!"

Jason walked to the zeta beam, walking into it, but nothing happened. Confused by this, he walked out and back in, the results being the same. "What the hell?!: he growled.

The computerized voice called out. "Unrecognized user, State name and association."

Jason scowled more. " Red Hood, association: go fuck yourself!"

"I'm sorry, Little red riding hood was not found in the databases, initiating alarm systems."

"Wait what!?" Jason gawked. "Wait Hold on---" A fart noise echoed throughout the halls of mount justice. Jason stood there for a moment to process what had just happened. "Dick--" Another fart noise interrupted. "DI-" Fart "THIS ISN'T--" Fart noise "QUIT IT OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS WHEN I FIND YOU!" the computer went silent for about a minute. Jason smirked slightly, thinking his threat worked. But instead, he got more fart noises in the tune of 'Never going to give you up' "...I fucking hate this family..."

The intercom turned on, muffled laughing in the background. "You chose your side, now you will find out that your decision has consequences." Dick called out. "By the way, Hope you are not planning to take a shower when you get home." The Zeta beam turned on. Dick did nothing to the shower, but Jason's paranoia will be hilarious for the rest of the day. He watched as Jason faced the camera and flipped them off before leaving through the Zeta Beam.

Connor was sitting on the couch when all of a sudden he started to hear fart noises and swearing. HE got up to see what the commotion was, seeing Dick and  two other members of the 'batfamily' Steppin into view giggling, even the one that was always moody. He knew that a prank war was going on. Personally, he did not care for pranks at all, it was up there on things he hated, monkeys being at the top of his list, then the league of shadows, and then at third: Pranks. However, he felt it was something that dick needed, some normality. He had not forgotten how dark Dick had gotten since he returned. The sudden fits of violence, the mood swings, his threats to the League of Shadows...something light was needed, it reminded Connor of the old Robin. His friend was back, but he had changed so much-- Just like he had said the first time he returned to mount Justice: Robin is Dead.

Dick looked over and grinned "Supes!" He beamed and rushed over. "You missed it! Sure we could not see his face because of his stupid bucket over his head, but I could tell he was so surprised!" HE wrapped an arm around Connor in a friendly manner. "Hey, we are still recruiting you know. There is always room for one more on team Nightwing~"

Connor sighed a little. Pranks made Dick happy, more like himself...who was he to deny that? "You know when the Justice League finds out about this, they will make it stop."

That only made Dick smirk more. "What the League doesn't know won't hurt them, I made sure none of them were here , that's why I did it today. Well, that's not true, Black Canary is here, but she is a Bird, meaning she has my back" Dick laughed.

Connor laughed a little at this "If you say so."

"Don't be a party pooper Condor~ I would like to point out Hummingbird started this whole thing. So I am technically the victim."

"Sure you are, Grayson." Damian chimed in, Tim giving a surprising nod in agreement at the comment.

"Hey now if we go down you two are coming with me!" He returned his attention to Connor "So what do you say? Allies?"

Connor sighed. "Allies."