f i v e

"What do you mean you can't go out tonight?" Niall's friend practically screams after Niall's reply.

"I just can't, man." Niall replies, a bit piss now.

"You? Of all people? Doesn't wanna go out tonight? Man, what happened to you?"

"Fuck outta here."

Beep.

Sighing, Niall plops down his bed; frustrated over the phone call. Do all of his friends just see him as a party person? Because fuck, he did not liked to be viewed that way. If his friends think that he's only contributing to the society as a person who parties to much, he has to change. And he will.

***

Calvin lay still on his bed, there's literally nothing to do. He glanced at his computer, "I mean I could play video games but that's what I do all the damn time."

So his gaze fixates toward his phone again, the contact app still open and 3 name still flashes. Mom, Austin and [never call!!] a.k.a his ex-best friend. He didn't know why he kept her number, but he did and now he's tempted to call her.

He knew he shouldn't though, because she hated him. He had no idea but that one day she just walked up to him and said "I hate you so much." before slapping him and running off. Why? He tried awful lot of times to engage with her back but all failed.

Maybe you can try again?

So he did, and he pressed the call button.

***

"Niall? Don't you have work?" His mum exclaimed, Niall didn't replied though. He vowed to not talk to someone for an hour and its only been 21minutes. "Niall?" Once again, his mum asked. Aggh, He guessed he could make an exception.

"I'm here, mum."

"Honey, why aren't you at work?"

"Eh, I think its nice to have an off day every once in a while."

"Baby, you only have 5 days of work a week."

"Well, I mean.."

"Just because its summer doesn't
mean you get to slide off work easy, get your ass up."

"Ahhh, finee-"

***

"Whoops, you're on voicemail. Sorry I couldn't answer, try calling back like never." Voicemail. Again. Well I mean, if she doesn't want to answer then so be it.

The window seems to always catch his attention whenever he has nothing to do, except the window he's gazing out now only shows his neighbor's house and then the needy feeling of wanting to talk to Niall grew stronger. Although anxiety keeps pulling him back to loneliness and discomfort, Calvin managed to walk up Niall's front door.

Knock, just knock.

Calvin raised a hand, slowly forming a fist and then knock-

The door swings open and then there stood the blond, hair disheveled and casual clothes on. He was a bit shorter than him and his striking eye color met his.

"Hi." Calvin muttered out.

And then Niall froze thinking to himself "He's definitely an exception."

******

Author's note : Fuck I don't know where this story is going to anymore there is not point, storyline or plot, no climax or anything why am I still writing this.

ALSO LEAFY MET BILLY THE FRIDGE AN HOUR AGO OMG FUCK ALSO HE LOOKS CUTE AS HELL ON THE SNAP OMG OMG OMG