s e v e n

"Leave me alone, Roman." Niall said through gritted teeth, he was mad, furious even. Why the fuck would Roman say that shit around Calvin knowing damn well Niall has grown a bit of infatuation towards Calvin, now all Calvin probably thinks of Niall is that Niall's the weird guy that lives next door.

"What the hell did I do?" Roman asked scratching the back of his head,

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Niall's voice didn't sound aggressive, it was just like he's about to turn into a sobbing mess. You know? When your voice cracks, you cant swallow down your saliva, you're feeling shit but still trying kind of voice?

"No..."

"Gah! Never mind," Niall swallowed and scrunched his nose, somehow this helped him keep his tears from falling. Why was he being like this? He's acting like a little kid who just dropped his ice cream.

"Seriously, what'd I do?"

Mad. Niall was mad. How could he not fucking know what he just did.

"Fuck off Roman! Are you kidding me? You say all that shit back there and you had no idea what the fuck you did wrong?!" Niall bursted out. He was so angry he felt like there were steams coming out his nose and ears like in the cartoon,

"Goddamn," Roman replied, he wasn't deeply wounded by Niall's words to be honest, he was just slightly offended. "Didn't know you liked him that much." Roman added.

Niall's face softened as he looked down the pavement, flustered by Roman's words, "I-I don't like-" he stopped for a bit to ponder, why was he denying his love for Calvin? It's not a bad thing? He likes the boy, and he damn well knows that. "Actually, I do, okay? I LIKE CALVIN." He screamed at Roman's face.

Roman's face hardened with a shocked expression plastered. Niall was confused, at least he was until he turned around and saw the cute brunette standing still.

Oh god, Calvin heard.

and then Calvin took off.

***

a/n : filler chapter im sorry

trump won. I cant believe this. I want to die.