s i x

"So, uh... Hi," Niall sputtered out, his hands shaking and he felt his cheeks heat up. Calvin was a little taller than Niall, but only a few inches. Why was he being like this? Normally he could just spit out a subject and carry on the conversation, smiling and nodding, nothing like this. His hands start to sweat, why is Calvin taking so long to fucking reply on this face to face conversation?

"Niall? Niall?" Calvin's voice echoes with concern, turns out Niall has been stuck on his own little world for a few seconds.

"Oh, I-uh sorry. What's up?" Yes. Yes. Carry on this conversation like any other.

"H-hi. I just wanted to ask if you-" Calvin was cut short by someone from behind him,

"Aye, Niall." The voice called. Niall and Calvin looked at the direction where the greeting came and there Roman was.

"Roman-" Niall was cut short too,

"So this is Roman?" Calvin asked himself, he personally never met him but the way Austin described him was on point.

"Dude, is this the cute neighbor you're talking about?" Roman asked Niall directly. This made Calvin and Niall silent, a blush appeared on their faces and Roman stood still raising an eyebrow.

"Oh god, Niall thinks I'm cute? Holy shit. Maybe Roman's just teasing him. Gahh" Calvin thought.

"What? You're both totally gay for each other?" His Russian accent rang on their ears and Niall felt his cheeks heat up even more. How did I he got into this situation?

"Uh- I-I'm gonna go..." Calvin atutters out awkwardly, a little forced smile plastered on his face and his eyes squinting.

"W-wait! Roman's just being an ass, what did you wanna ask me?" Niall exclaimed, he almost reached out his hand when he noticed Calvin slowly backing away but fortunately, he stopped it.

Roman's face showed genuine disgust and hurt, his hands on his chest and made a fake gasping noise, "B-but Niall, you're my bestfriend! I can't believe you'd say that to me!" His voice cracking and his eyes teary, his stare cut through Niall's soul.

"Hah, how's my acting skill?" He added making Niall and Calvin relieved.

"You still suck ass," Niall joked.

"At least I'm not off sucking my neighbor's dick!" Roman tried to reply with a joke too, except this made things between the three lads even more awkward.

Once again, tension was thick and Niall and Calvin's cheeks got redder.

"Ah, I-I'll just ask you sometime, bye." Calvin says, waving an arm to both guys.

"Oh then-" before Niall could finish, Calvin runs off and to his house beside Niall's.

Crickets

"Way to go, Roman." Niall then storms off leaving Roman on his front door.

***

Calvin couldn't stop hugging his pillow and tossing and turning on his bed, the more he thought of Niall, the tighter he hugs his pillow and the more he thought of Niall calling him "cute", the more he tossed and turned.

"Get your shit together. He told you Roman was just fucking around." He reminded himself.

But somehow there was just this little timt of hope that he was lying.

*****

author's note : i know, im a horrible person for not updating on time and for this chapter being incredibly short once again. I sUCK AT WRITING, OKAY?

Also thank you thank you thank you so much for feedback I appreciate it a fucking lot jesus it makes me so happy.

Thx for reading, xoxo