Move in with Me

Kirigiri recently collapsed due to neglecting her health. Naegi offered to nurse her back to health by visiting her and making her meals everyday. After that, Naegi continuously came over to Kirigiri's home day and night to support her meals and entertain her with stories to fill up her days. Naegi also came over to help take over Kirigiri's duties as she supervised him.

Naegi knocked on Kirigiri's door.

"Welcome back," Kirigiri told Naegi as she opened the door.

Naegi came soaked to the bone.

"...It rained today."

"...It sure did. That is quite some bad luck. Would you like to borrow a track suit?"

Achoo!

"Yes, please..."

"Go take a shower and a bath to warm yourself up," Kirigiri said as she pushed Naegi towards her guest bathroom.

"I-I am fine with just a fresh change of clothes..."

"I can't have you catching a cold as well," Kirigiri said as she handed Naegi a towel and her track suit.

"O-Okay..."

'I am taking a bath at Kirigiri's house!' Naegi thought to himself nervously.

Kirigiri placed a fresh tracksuit along with some boxers and briefs into a basket with a fresh towel she had prepared beforehand knowing of Naegi's poor luck on rainy days.

"I will leave a towel and a fresh set of clothes here for you in the changing room," Kirigiri said.

"Thank you, Kirigiri-san."

After Naegi's bath, Naegi felt slightly embarrassed to find that Kirigiri had even prepared underwear for him. After looking around the changing room, Naegi couldn't find his old clothes. Naegi quickly changed his clothes and met Kirigiri in the living room.

"Um... Kirigiri-san, did you happen to see where my wet clothes went?"

"I placed them into the washer and dryer."

Naegi felt embarrassed from knowing that Kirigiri also touched his underwear. Sadly for him, today was the day Naegi wore boxers with a cute bear print on the backside that his sister got for him one day.

"...Thank you."

"So, Naegi-kun is a boxer type of person," Kirigiri said in a teasing voice. "I didn't know so I brought you both. I also was not expecting a bear print... so that is what you like?"

"K-Kirigiri-san, please forget about that," Naegi said embarrassedly.

Kirigiri chuckled softly.

"It will be our little secret," Kirigiri said with a smile.

Naegi stared at her smiling face in awe for a minute.

"Did you bring over more paperwork?"

"Yes!"

Cough! Cough!