Orange Juice

Kirigiri's branch decided to hold a small office party along with Naegi and the usual gang.

"Naegiccchi, pour me another glass of beer!" Hagakure said as he waved his glass around in the air.

"Yes!" Naegi said as he poured him another glass.

"This place is too loud for my tastes," Kirigiri said as she drank her orange juice.

"Once in awhile is alright," Naegi said.

"Hmph! Coming to a party only to drink juice, don't you suppose that is a bit rude?" Togami pointed out.

"Forcing someone who is not well versed with alcohol to drink is even more fiendish, don't you suppose so?" Kirigiri retorted.

"Now, now... Let's all get along today," Naegi said as he tried being the mediator between the two. "Let me fill you up another glass, Kirigiri-san."

Naegi poured Kirigiri another glass, accidentally pouring her alcohol.

"Alright..."

Kirigiri drank without any concern for her drink due to her high trust in Naegi.

"Hm... Isn't this orange juice?" Hagakure said, examining his drink.

"Orange juice? Does that mean?"

The damage was already done.

Kirigiri dropped her drink and started to fall forward. Naegi caught her in time before she hit the ground and held her upright.

"Kirigiri-san! Are you alright?"

Kirigiri groaned softly.

"...Water."

Naegi carried Kirigiri's body out to the restaurant's back room.

"Kyoko-chan is really weak to alcohol," Asahina said as she got Kirigiri some water to drink. "No wonder she drinks juice all of the time. It's kind of cute though when she acts meek."

Kirigiri opened her eyes slightly.

"Ah! You're awake now," Naegi said joyfully. "How are you feeling?"

"...I'm fine. Could you come closer a bit?"

"Of course," Naegi said as he crouched down beside her. "What do you need?"

Kirigiri wrapped her arms around Naegi's neck and brought him into a tight embrace.

"...You."

"K-Kirigiri-san!"

Asahina quietly went back to the party and left the two alone.

"It's good to be true to yourself once in awhile, Kyoko-chan," Asahina said quietly.

"Naegi-kun, your skin feels cool..."

"Huh! R-Really?"

"It feels good..."

Naegi started blushing ferociously.