Honeymoon (Part 2)

In the background...

"Where is that darn Kirigiri?" Togami asked. "At this rate, Naegi will be snatched up by those two."

"They are not really going to snatch Naegi away, right?" Asahina asked.

Plan 3: Operation Jealousy

"Did you hire those two to hit on Naegicchi?" Hagakure asked.

"Almost everyone on this island works under me. Once they heard of Naegi's deplorable love life situation, they all strangely quite easily agreed to help bring them closer together."

*Wingman Corporation*

"Where is Kyoko-chan?" Asahina asked worriedly.

"She sure is taking her time... Servant, find out the problem!"

Toko grabbed binoculars from her sleeve and searched for Kirigiri through the lenses.

"Found her, Byakuya-sama! She is being harassed by a group of raggedy men."

"Did you hire them as well?" Hagakure asked with much concern.

"No, I have no idea who they are," Togami answered.

"Really! Kyoko-chan is in trouble then. We gotta go save her!" Asahina said as she prepared to go down to help her.

"Wait!" Togami stopped her. "Let's have Naegi solve the problem for us. He is much closer to her. He will get to her much faster than we can."

"Okay..." Asahina said as she stood down.

Togami grabbed his walkie talkie and said, "Move the target towards the coordinates that I will tell you..."

The two girls successfully dragged Naegi towards Kirigiri.

Once Naegi saw Kirigiri in trouble, he broke free from the girls and started running towards Kirigiri.

"Kirigiri-san! I'm coming now," Naegi said desperately.

Kirigiri did not hear him. By the time he reached her, Kirigiri had thrown the man holding her wrist over her shoulder and onto his bottom.

"This girl is crazy!" he shouted as he and his friends ran away.

Naegi was awestruck by Kirigiri's swiftness.

In the background...

"Is that okay?" Hagakure asked worriedly. "He looks awestruck?"

"...As long as the problem is solved, all is well."
.
.
.
.
"Hm? Naegi-kun?" Kirigiri said, finally noticing Naegi behind her.

The two girls had retreated quietly after the two made contact with one another. The men also ran away from Kirigiri's might and were later ambushed by the two women under Togami. The men were tasered at high voltages near their necks and dragged into nearby thickets of trees.

"That was amazing, what you did!"

"Ah, that... I am a detective, so I have to train my body. I am not nearly as strong as Aoi though," Kirigiri said.

"I am not well versed in martial arts, but it seems to be quite useful for self defense."

"Shall I teach you a few moves when we get back?" Kirigiri asked trying to play cool.

"That would be great!" Naegi said as he grabbed Kirigiri's hand. "More importantly, are you alright?"

"...Yes."