My Wife Became Young! (Part 1)

Kirigiri was accidentally doused in another mysterious Monokuma liquid and turned young. Naegi brought the young Kirigiri to their home. Asahina came over to deliver some children's clothing.

"Kiri-chan is so cute!" Asahina said.

"Kiri-chan?" Naegi said questionably.

"Do you want to call her Kirigiri-san?" Asahina asked Naegi.

"...Good point," Naegi replied.

"Neeee... How old are you, Kiri-chan?" Asahina asked Kiri-chan.

"I am four!" Kiri-chan said as she held up four fingers.

"How cute!" Asahina and Naegi said together.

Asahina had to leave after a short while. Her division was greatly understaffed causing her break to be very brief.

Kiri-chan walked around and caught her eye on Naegi's and Kirigiri's pictures.

"This person looks just like me..." Kiri-chan said.

"That is you... Well, older version that is. We got married and now live here together," Naegi tried to explain.

"That must mean you are my wife!" Kiri-chan said with a large smile on her face.

"Don't you mean husband, Kiri-chan?" Naegi asked.

"No, I meant what I said," Kiri-chan said confidently.

"You are definitely Kirigiri-san..."

"...If we are married, does that mean you kiss my older self often?" Kiri-chan asked innocently.

Naegi slightly jolted.

"...I-I do occasionally," Naegi answered blushingly.

"There was slight hesitation in your voice." Kiri-chan noted.

"We do kiss... Just not a lot," Naegi answered honestly.

"Then, do you also have sex?" Kiri-chan asked.

"H-H-How do you know of such a word!" Naegi asked frantically.

"Judging from the look on your face, you must still be a virgin," Kiri-chan concluded.

"Such words should not be escaping such a young lady's mouth," Naegi said as he lightly chopped Kiri-chan's head.

"Ow... Are you one of those herbivore men? I worry about the continuation of my bloodline if that is the case," Kiri-chan continued.

"You are too young to be worried about those things anyways!" Naegi said.

Taking care of children proved to be difficult in more ways than one for Naegi. Kiri-chan would constantly beg Naegi to stay home with her. Naegi was left with no choice but to request a few days off.

Naegi had to bathe her with a blindfold of course and provide her various forms of entertainment at the expense of his own body that included playing as her horse.

Asahina came by quite frequently to give Kiri-chan some of her old clothes and played with her so that Naegi could go back to work.