Chapter 1

My screaming and pleading meant nothing as his big fists connected to my face. Blow after blow I became more silent, only thing I can hear is his fists against my bones. Luckily, nothing made a cracking noise. Been there done that, it's not fun. Well, neither is being pounded on.

"I didn't fuck him!" I screamed and Andre grabbed me by my hair and pulled me onto the bed.

"Then why is he constantly texting and calling you? Bringing you home from work?" Andre asked and I started sobbing. The guy is just my partner in class. "Exactly!" He tore my leggings off and my underwear. He grabbed my vagina and I screamed. "IT'S MINE!" He yelled in my face. My face is aching from the blows and now my vagina is throbbing by the grab he just did.

"I didn't fuck him," I muttered now out of breath. This takes a lot of my energy. Night after night, day after day. This started about a year ago when he got released from prison and he couldn't find a job. I pay all the bills and groceries while all he does is sell drugs, actually he smokes them. I don't mean ganja, I'm talking about white girl or as some say booger sugar.

"Well he wants to fuck you," he slapped me for the first time tonight. "Get yo ass up and go make money. Fucking bills are due soon," he kicked me off the bed, literally and I got up limping to the bathroom.

I walked into the hot shower and cleaned myself. As I washed my face, blood mixed with the water. Why haven't I left? I don't know. I have no where to go, and no money to run. Plus we have a son together and he's a good dad. A horrible boyfriend but a wonderful father. I know how it is to grow up without a father and I never want that for my son even if that means taking blows to the face.

I got out the shower and stared at myself in the mirror. My face bruised everywhere with black and blue. My left eye circled with black and so is my jaw. I quickly oiled my body with coconut oil and then got dressed in a red leather dress that hugs my curves. I have no choice but to wear it, my boss gave the female bartenders two dresses and it has to be worn.

The club I work at is a very successful one. Famous people, bad bitches, regular broke people pretending they have money, they all come in because not only is it beautifully decorated or because the DJ's are always well known and famous, but they come in because of the ladies. The ladies who make the drinks, serve the drinks, make you buy them a drink, and the ladies you watch shake their asses as you drink. Part of the clubs success is from the beautiful women that work there.

I took my makeup bag from under the sink and began working on my face. Concealer is my best friend. It matches my skin tone so after I put foundation on top of it, there's no visible bruises on my face. I can still feel them, no one can see them though. I completely transformed my face and put my makeup bag away. My hair in a slicked down, low bun as apart of uniform. Simple diamond earrings and that's it.

"I'm leaving," I said to Andre and he rolled over and stared at me.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled then sniffed. His nose is bright red, meaning he just took a sniff of that shit. "Don't be a fucking whore," he warned and I nodded. I've never cheated on him ever, even while he was in jail. After giving my virginity to him, I've never been with anyone else.

"Mommy are you okay?" My blue eyed son asked, almost stumbling over his words. I ordered an über and then ruffled his short curls.

"Yeah Rico, I'm okay. Mommy has to go to work, go to bed," I kissed him and walked him to his bedroom. "I love you,"

"Love you more," he smiled. I tickled him.

"Not possible," I tucked him in and my phone alerted me that my über is here.

I glanced back at Rico then headed out the door. I passed a whole bunch of guys as I walked down the stairs.