Chapter 9

Sorry for the late update... I've been extremely busy but MERRY Christmas!

I watched as she twisted and turned in her sleep. She mumbled incoherently as sweat beads flowed down her face. She's such a beautiful woman, she shouldn't have put up with what she did.

"No! No! No!" She mumbled with her arms fighting the air. "Please stop!" She said a little louder. Then her body went dead. She stopped all movements and I couldn't see her chest moving.

"Grace!" I panicked. I picked her up and her body was heavy and lifeless. "Grace!" I slapped her face a little. "Fuck!" I began to pump her chest in the way I learned at a CPR class my mother made me take when I was in high school.

Giving her my breath and pumping her chest, she eventually coughed. Her chest moved fast then her hands started hitting anything in her way, including me and that shit hurt.

She jumped up as she felt her hands touch me. "What're you doing in here?" She asked with her head hung and the soft voice in used to.

"I wasn't sure if you're going to classes or not," I flexed my arms a little from her punch and looked at her crazy, curly bed hair.

"Oh!" She hurried out of the bed. "What time lol is it?" She panicked. Her dress lifted up and bruises on her thick, toned thighs made my blood boil. "Hello?"

"It's 4 in the morning, go back to sleep," I said with no emotion in my voice. She nodded and climbed back the into bed.

"Can-" she stopped herself from saying anything. "Thank you,"

"Can I what?" I asked with curiosity seeping through my words.

"Nothing it's okay," she went back to closing her eyes and I sat back in the chair to watch her sleep.  

"Alessandro," I heard my name being whispered. I looked around to see an empty room. My name was whispered again and this time I saw her. Beautiful long dark hair, bright eyes and a luminous smile.

"Deena?" I asked. She smiled at me which resulted in me jumping out of the chair. "What're-"

"You like this girl," she stated, not asked. I opened my mouth to speak but she held her hand up. "Don't say it's too soon, I like her too,"

"You know I can't," I sighed. She walked over to me and caressed my cheek. It's been so long since I've felt her touch. I almost forgot what it felt like.

"Don't leave," I begged, I've always had a weak spot for her.

"I'll never leave, I'll be in your heart but stop pushing her away," Deena smiled at me then kissed my cheek and she disappeared.

"Mr. Colombo?" I heard a soft voice. My eyes shot open to see Grace. That was all a dream? My angel visited me in a dream.

"I didn't know I fell asleep," I rubbed my eyes and then cracked my fingers.

"Me either, you're a quiet sleeper," she smiled at me. "I have class at 7, so I'll be out of your hair," I nodded at her but didn't say anything.

Grace started spreading the bed that she slept on. I would've stopped her to say that a maid will do it but she looked so perfect spreading the bed. Her usual tense face, just a little less tense than usual. Her eyes still held fear in it but she blinks it away every once in a while.

Her thighs jiggled when she walked and it complimented her ass bouncing. Her curly hair moved stage bent over to straighten out the sheets and adding pillows. Her nipples hardened as the a/c blew cool air. Grace would bite her lips as she yanked on the comforter to make it straight, and that drove me mad.