Chapter 20

This moving situation happened much quicker than I thought it would. Within a three weeks, I'm moving the little bit of clothes and shoes I have into a massive closet. The house has five bedrooms and five bathrooms, a large kitchen and office with a playroom. The guy left furniture in the house but I'm not sure if I want to keep them.

"The beds have to go," I told Alessandro. "Who knows what he put in them out of revenge,"

"Nothing," Dro hung up some of my clothes.

"How're you so sure?" I asked as I watched him.

"Because I bought all of the furniture," He smiled down at me and I groaned. "What? Think of it as a house warming gift,"

"Most people buy plates as a house warming gift, not furnish this whole entire house," I rolled my eyes.

"Your house," He said.

"Huh?" I asked him. I don't get what he's saying.

"You said this house when it's really your house," He stepped closer to me and looked down at me. "Grace,"

"Hm?" I asked and he just stared at me then shook his head. He left the master bedroom then came back with more of my clothes. "This is really mine?" I laughed.

"It's in your name," He nodded. In my name. I own a house in America and even though it was kind of handed to me, I'm still proud of myself. The only other thing that's been mine is my son, and even he I had to share with another human being.

"What's on your mind?" Dro asked and I shook my head. "There's something going on in your head," He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck and rested his head on mine. I feel so safe with him and protected.

"I'm just happy," I smiled and I felt his breath on my neck. "What're you doing?"

"I'm tired and you smell good," He mumbled in my neck.

"Well I have plenty of rooms to choose from," I laughed. "Sounds so weird. I have plenty of rooms for you to choose from,"

Dro chuckled then shook his head. "The master bedroom is just fine, if that's ok with you," He picked me up and his brown eyes sparkled in the light.

"Only if you rub my feet at night," I laughed as a smirk grew on his face.

"I'll do more than just rub your feet," He winked, which made me laugh. Doing sexual things with someone other than Andre is frightening. He was my first and currently my last. I'm not sure if I want to be touched like that for a while but the way my body reacts with Dro is making me second guess.

"How're you doing?" I gestured to his ribs. The doctor said that he should be fine, but I still want to check and see how he's feeling.

"I'm glad that I can do this," He lifted me up and walked over to the large bed. "California King bed for a queen," He softly put me on the bed then hopped on it.

"You're very comfortable," I teased.

"For some reason, I feel very comfortable with you," Dro said and my stomach tingled. "Being with you is making me feel and act so soft. I don't know," The small smile on his face made him look so child like. I know that later on today, he's going to be tense and rude. He always is when he goes to "work".

I didn't say anything to him, I just carried a gigantic smile on my face. Regardless of what Dro says and how he acts, he's falling for me and a blind man can see that but I have a heart to guard. I've been hurt for too long and I refuse to go back. My main focus is my son. I've already got a ticket for him without a return. Renee will accompany him and she's staying up here too.