Chapter 31

After all that happened, Dro thought it'd be a great idea for us to leave the states for a while. Rico is on a break from school so we all can relax for a week. I debated on bringing my sister with me but she'd much rather go to England to meet Tarzan's parents.

"Mommy, how do you say the place again?" Rico asked as we sat in the private plane.

"Italy," I broke it down for him. Yes, Dro is taking me to his home country and I'm very excited.

"Dro! Look!" He picked up the paper to show his drawing of the Eiffel Tower. Alessandro showed Rico a bunch of pictures to help him understand where he's from and the countries close by, apparently the Eiffel Tower stuck.

"That's actually not bad kid," Dro smiled at my sons drawing. He looked at me. "He's really good, Grace,"

"Coming from you that means a lot," I smiled at them interacting. Dro is an amazing artist, so I trust his judgement.

As they conversed with each other, I spent my time rubbing my belly. I've never gotten the chance to really bond with my baby girl. It's actually really exciting that I'm having a baby. Especially a girl! I get to do more with her than I am with Rico. Put her hair in little bows, pinks everything. Dro better be prepared.

"You okay, Bella?" Alessandro broke me out of my trance. The Italian rolled off of his tongue like water. This man is truly beautiful.

"Yeah I'm fine," I smiled at him. A real one this time and he nodded.

*

*

*

"It doesn't seem like it was so long ago that I saw you," Dro's mother pulled me into a huge hug. "Now I finally have a granddaughter on the way,".

"Mommy who's that?" Rico tugged on my top but hid out of her view.

"That's my mommy," Dro picked Rico up, which made him laugh. "Say hi," Rico looked at Dro's mother then smiled.

"You're pretty," Rico blushed after waving at her. She reached for him and took him from Dro. She walked away with him while talking about cookies.

"Your home is beautiful," I told Dro as I rubbed my belly.

"This is my mothers home, not mine. You'll see mine later," He walked away from me and headed into some room.

"Alessandro!" A girl squealed which made my eyebrows raise. I walked over to where he went to see two young girls squeezing the life out of him.