Chapter 15

"She's so precious," I held Sarah and Tre's beautiful baby girl.

"I know these past few weeks have been tough on you," Sarah gave my a sympathetic look and I nodded but I mentally rolled my eyes

"I know these past few weeks have been tough on you," Sarah gave my a sympathetic look and I nodded but I mentally rolled my eyes. The only thing that's been tough regarding Andre is the nightmares I have. I took someone's life, I think it's normal to have nightmares. Right?

"Yeah, how have you been?" Tee asked and I smiled at them.

"I've been doing good, surprisingly," I gave a half smile then looked back at the beautiful big eyes baby staring at me. "She's so beautiful,"

"Her name is Ella Grace," Sarah smiled at me and I began smiling like a dummy. "We have her your middle name and we wanted to ask if you could be her godmother,"

"Of course!" The biggest smile came upon my face. For once, I finally felt normal. Being around my friends, working, supporting my child, going to school, a godmother.

I looked at the two of them sitting next to each other with admiration. That must've been the look Alessandro saw on my face a few weeks ago at the charity event. They began talking amongst themselves while I cooed at the adorable child.

Sarah and Tre

Sarah and Tre

"This is the quietest she's been since we brought her home. She has never been this calm," Tre laughed.

"Oh stop! My baby isn't that bad," Sarah laughed and Tre gave her a look.

"My beautiful face has bags under my eyes," He dramatically said which made me laugh. Tre is very beautiful along with Sarah and they are the perfect couple, looks wise.

I don't know their personal life like that, but I do know that they've never had petty arguments over females or males. They've known each other for a very long time and have been with each other since high school. They've never had to worry about exes and whatnot.

"Pretty boy," Sarah laughed. I laughed at the face Tre made and then looked down at the princess to see her completely knocked out.

"I'm going to put her to bed," I announced and they nodded. The nursery they have set up is fitting for Ella, the variety of pinks blends so well with the white accents. As I set her down, I stared at my empty ring finger. I took it off when I got here because I didn't want any questions. But now it feels so empty without it.