how sweet pt. 1

Max's POV

Peer Gynt suite No.1: 1. Morning Mood by Global Journey playing in the background

Daniel and I are having a lovely picnic in the fields. The sun is shining, the sky is blue. The gentle breeze caressed our cute faces as the blue birds from Snow White chirped us their song. I could see Snow White too. She was running through the woods again. She must be having a mental breakdown again. Oh, well...

Daniel's smile was everything I could wish for.. well except for his... (I coughed). He took a strawberry from the plate and kissed it before feeding it to me. I ate it and smiled.

"I love being here with you," I chuckled. "And I love you feeding me strawberries."

"And I love that you love me feeding you strawberries and KEKAW KEKAW"

"AAAA!!!!"

I basically jumped out of my bed from the screeching sound of the chicken clucking at my window. I grabbed the first thing my hands could reach, I threw it at it and put my head down again.

"Max, breakfast's ready," even though my mom was downstairs I could still hear her.

I just threw the pillow over my head and sighed in frustration.

.........................

"Mom, just because it says that It Will Give You Wings doesn't mean it's true. Believe me, I've tried. Don't you think I wanna fly away from here?" she pushed my dead and I laughed taking another spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

I heard the door open and then close. "Ok, I think that we might still save the barn," we both looked at him raising an eyebrow. "What? It's good...ish."

I chuckled while mom went over to him, placed his head between her hands and gave him a kiss. "Don't worry honey, we'll figure something out."

"Ok, I'm out!" I said getting up and running past them to the door.

"Hey there young man, don't forget that you have to help your father with the barn this afternoon, got it?" she said grabbing me by the ear.

"Ok, ok let go, I'm not a baby mom." I said turning the knob and "Ou! I cut myself. Mommy?" I extended my finger to her and she kissed it. "Thanks... Ok, love ya!" I sprinted out of the door and hopped on my horse, leaving just dust behind me as I disappeared inside of it.

  .........................

 I found myself surrounded by big and small buildings. There was a bank, a prison, a saloon. Finally! I bet there's gonna be alcohol, music, people. I can't wait! This is gonna be Aweso-.

I paused my thoughts upon entering to what I thought was like this place's version of Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory. It was... garbage. The atmosphere was gloomy and dark. There were barely any people in here. Just some drunken old fat men sitting in a dark corner. The smell of despair, pity, and shame, dominated the room more than Netflix has dominated our lives.

 The smell of despair, pity, and shame, dominated the room more than Netflix has dominated our lives