dinner with the families

Max's POV

"Mom, is everything ready?" I said after coming downstairs. I looked myself in the mirror on the wall to fix my tie.

She came to me. "Almost. The chicken isn't ready yet."

I worriedly looked at her. "Mom, they're gonna be here any minute? What are we going to serve them?"

"Relax, it will be ready, plus they aren't here yet, so don't worry."

I turned to the mirror and sighed. She placed herself behind me. Her dress was majestic. Hot pink and some small flower patterns scattered around. Nothing too big, nothing too small. Her blonde hair fell on her shoulders and those waves of hers made me smile. I don't know why, they just did. She rubbed my arms and kissed me on the cheeks before disappearing into the kitchen.

I was dressed in the finest gray suit that I could find. I licked my thumb and pinky and ran them on my eyebrows. Oh my god, I have really fallen for this guy, haven't I. What has he done to me? I am under his spell.

The door bell rang, distracting me from my thoughts. I straightened my jacket and went to the entrance. My dad was already there with mom by his side. He was dressed in black as usual. I nodded at him and he opened the door.

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Alexander Langley and this is my wife Emma," they shook hands.

"My name is Christopher Bullard, and this is my son Daniel."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Langley and to see you again Mrs. Langley."

"And this is our son Max."

I stepped forward. Heart pounding. What was his dad going to think of me? I remembered the first time I saw him and it wasn't pleasant. But maybe we can hit it off good? He shook my hand. "Hello son," It was really firm. And his hands were rough. Maybe he had a rough life growing up? Who knows? Well, maybe we'll get some answers tonight?

"Nice to meet you, sir."

I turned to shake Daniel's hand but he preceded me and went for a hug instead. "Hi, Max."

"Well come on in, please," mom said. "Dinner is almost ready." she wandered off to the kitchen.

My dad and Mr. Bullard slowly made their way to the kitchen.

I watched them go and prepared myself to follow them when a warm sweet voice whispered in my ear "How are you feeling?"

I jumped a little, looked at Daniel and then said: "A little nervous to be honest. I mean. He's your dad..." I sighed. "I just don't want to look bad in front of him."

"I meant the hangover, but it's clear that you have a lot in your head."

I closed my eyes and he rested his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, don't worry, it's gonna be fine. What could possibly go wrong?"

.........................................

"... and when he came home he was completely naked, covered in mud and yelling "I'm the king of the world, I'm the king of the world". I was furious and yet I laughed in front of him." They all laughed after the embarrassing tale of my childhood.

"Ok mother. I think that's enough, I don't think that our guests want to hear more of your old stories of when I was a stupid child." I faked a smile after that.

"I want to hear more." The whole table went silent as I turned my head in the direction of the voice that spoke those words. "Please, Mrs. Langley." Then he faced me. I went into a state of trans.

"Um... Ou," she whispered as I kicked her.

I turned to my mother and stared at her. My lips were firmly pressed together into a straight line and my eyes opened wider that Kim K's bumhole. I ever so slightly shook my head to signal her it was time to stop.