Don't worry, I got you.

Max's POV

Orange sky

Yellow distorted sun

Burning breeze

A silhouette of a man on horse walking.

I woke up feeling nervous from that awkward dream if I can call it that. My hands were shaking and by body was all sweaty. It was strange, the dream I mean. It felt real. I don't know maybe I was just excited to see Daniel again.

I quickly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I washed my face, put the toothpaste on my toothbrush and whitening those teeth. The nasty thoughts about Daniel invaded my mind if you know what I mean. I rinsed my mouth, washed my face once again and headed to my closet.

I scratched my head yawning still a little bit sleepy. I had some shirts and T-shirts of various colors and a couple of blue and black jeans. I scanned the closet for anything else but no, nothing else besides the good clothes. God, why can't I be like any celebrity and have a ton of clothes at my disposal? Kylie? Ah anyways... I took by shirt and pants off and tried on some of the clothes. I had Ariana Grande's "Focus" playing at the back of my head. Ahhh... my queen.

In the end, I opted for a pair of black jeans and a plain white T-shirt. So basic but stylish at the same time.

"Don't screw this!" I pointed my index finger to my reflection in the mirror and it just put its hand on its waist and raised its eyebrow. "Ok, let's go," and with that, I was off to breakfast.

Daniel's POV

I woke up way too early in the morning. I couldn't sleep. I was too excited. I had to finish it. It had to be perfect.

"Melody... Lyrical... Baby... Rescued... Song" I kept practicing. He was going to love it, I was sure of it. I've always wanted to do something like this for the man I would eventually fall in love with. And maybe this is him.

I heard the "natural alarm" through my bedroom window. I raised my head. God, the sun was already up and shining. It was breathtaking. It was calm outside and I couldn't wait to meet Max.

I quickly brushed my teeth, opened my closet and looked through my clothes. I have nothing for the occasion. Come to think of it... With Zara Larsson's "I Would Like" in my mind, I tried on some of my clothes. In the end, I picked a pair of sky-blue jeans that were a little ripped because I had worn them before, plus they looked kinda cool. And to cover my chest I wore a Mennace Mandarin Collar Shirt In Light Brown. 

"Don't screw this!" I pointed my index finger to my reflection in the mirror and it just put its hand on its waist and raised its eyebrow. "Ok, let's go," and with that, I was off to breakfast.

After that, I was off to Max's house. I couldn't wait to see him. I was falling for him faster than it took Blac Chyna to open Dream's Instagram Account.

I could see him. I stopped and began walking towards him. He was sitting on the porch. He looks good, like way better than me. Should I tell him that, or not? I don't wanna sound like a creep. OMG, what do I? He saw me. He's getting up. He's coming my way. My face was like the Neutral Emoji.

He is going for a hug. And when he extended those arms and hugged me I felt the happiest man alive. I tugged him hard, closed my eyes and smiled.

"Hey," he smiled back breaking the hug.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

We hopped on our horses and wondered to the distance.

"You look beautiful," I said in a quiet voice.