B-day!

Hey to all of the people who read my book. It is my birthday! Dream told me not to say what age I am, so I will just say I am under 15 😉. Anyways, I thank Dream for getting me a bag of Kit-Kats. I mean, I would rather them be white chocolate, but I'm happy with how it is. Everyone hope and pray that Eva, Keenan, or Cade get sick so Dream and I can go to a competition together 😜. Anyways, my little sister may not be at my party. That's always good, right? Being the older sibling sucks. Angel and Dream are lucky. Who cares if you get picked on by them! You always know people from grades ahead of you while the older kid has to suffer through the time of middle school-high school. Well, that concluded today's chapter/rant/random. Bye!!!

Dream: YOU BETTER SAY HAPPY B-DAY TO HB OR ELSE

Me: Dream, they don't have to.

Angel: *gets random weapons for Dream and herself* you better tell her happy birthday.

Dream: and give her wattpad presents!

Me: no, they don't if they don't want to. I got a thing in Colin's book for my b-day. I duno of I can say though 😁

Dream and Angel: JUST TELL HER HAPPY B-DAY OR ELSE! *they hold out their swords and claws and other.*

Me: *whispers* you really don't have to.

Dream and Angel: tell her happy birthday 😈

Me: well that concludes this ch-

Dream: WAIT! About the Kit-Kat's... can I maybe have another tomorrow?

Angel: yeah pleaseeeeee

Me: but it is my present! *huffs*

Dream: please pretty pretty please

Me: get your own! You have monies!

Dream: fiiiine, I just won't get you anything for your next year's b-day

Me: oh well, I won't gat anything for yours.

Angel: well this concludes t-

Me: NO I CONCLUDE IT!

Angel: O.o

Me: this concludes this chapter of my randomness book. Join us next time for more randomness! BYEE

Angel: BYEEE

Dream: BYEEE

*they leave*

Me: now that they are gone. I wanna say some serious stuff. I never planned for this book to get more than two views a day. I have met (not irl) some amazing writers and some new friends. Thank you so much for making me smile everyday. Charizard_Classic , Colinknight5772 , Vpking50 , Seiko-KimuraRules , SkyThePikachu , and the others that I didn't name, thank you.

~HB