My last chapter is going to be about this homophobic dude in my sixth period and this really annoying dude who is also in my sixth period.

Homophobic dude:

We are for some reason talking about goals in computer class.

This dude beside me said:

"I want to grow up and have kids and teach them to never be gay because... that's gay."

I was already pissed off at everyone because of another dude, so I glared at him and said:

"Homophobic much?"

And he was just shocked because I usually don't do stuff like that.

Annoying dude:

So we've been having to do this thing on the computers that you have to get a certain amount of time on for the week. It's like hell on earth.

This website gives you a grade based on how well you do in the time period, so me and all of the other people in my computer class, were trying to concentrate.

These two guys on the back row kept arguing and yelling, disrupting the entire class the whole time.

So I turned around and said (yelled):

"NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOUR STUPID CONVERSATION! WE ARE ALL TRYING TO CONCENTRATE BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY WANT TO MAKE A GOOD GRADE! NOW, WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!"

The teacher thanked me and said that she would write them up (she never did because she's lazy) and they were also shocked.

I think I've just gotten tired with everyone.

And that concludes my randomness book that is over a year old!