Fancy Restaurant

So, as you may get from the title, we went to this fancy restaurant, and I bet you can guess something happened. And if you did guess something happened, your very right. Let's get started with the story.

Thing 1:

Spilling My Drink.

I was sitting down, on my phone. I texted my dad that the restaurant was fancy because I didn't want to say it out loud. The waiter came by and asked if I wanted anymore tea. I said no because my glass was basically full. After she left, I reached over to grab some more bread. While doing this, I hit my tea and it fell over. Since it was basically full, it obviously spilled onto the beautiful white table cloth. The waiter laughed and looked at me. She said, "and I just asked if you needed more tea." She cleaned up the mess and got me some more tea. A few minutes later, my dad texted me, 'you just unfancied the table.'

Thing 2:

Girl in the Boy's Bathroom, and My Sister is a Boy

We were about to leave the restaurant. My sister and I had to go use the bathroom. The bathroom only held one person, and there was someone in the bathroom. This means we had to wait outside. A woman came up behind us and said, "oh, there's a wait." My sister and I just nodded. The men's bathroom was right in front of the woman's. A man walked out of the men's bathroom. The woman walked in. The man looked at me. He laughed and said, "no one has to know about that." I laughed too. He then looked down at my sister and said, "oh, i thought you were my son for a second." I laughed. When the man walked away, my sister looked up at me and said, "do I look like a boy?" I laughed, once again, and said, "apparently." My sister just hit me.

That's why my family can't go to fancy restaurants because something always has to happen!